Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want You Tim Bradley, Now it's Personal!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a shame this wasn't made. I was really looking forward to this fight before Maidana pulled out. It would've been interesting to see.

Comment

Here's an idea, and call me crazy, but how about these guys fight each other and then we can find out who is a hype job, who is the real deal, who is a mental midget, and the rest of it. Its time for these guys to **** or get off the pot. Im talking to you A mere con, Madonna, Timmy B and Devin the Dude. Im talking to you juanmaricon and gamboa, caba and chris john. IM talking to you paul williams and sergio martinez, and you montiel, donaire, perez, and darchinyan. Lets start gettin this **** on. HBO stop putting on showcase fights like I had to suffer through for the last 3 months with khan, bradley, and now alexander. Timmy Bradley you sold 2,000 seats in your home town, stop talking about if the money is right. If they pay you anything be lucky. HBO and shady promoters time to make the good fights or you will lose what good boxing fans you have left! That is the only reason I pay for HBo and Showtime is boxing, and if I dont start getting something im going to get off the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

these dudes should shut up and fight alexander, now that'l be a step up for maidana or bradley, nobody wants to fight that kid.

corley is still being used as a punching bag, smh..gotta pay bills though.

Comment

The reach disadvantage from Bradley would mean he has to get inside. Bradley's chance is to potshot his way to a decision.

He better not trade with Maidana. One thing I do notice about Maidana is he needs to work on a jab. A quick, solid jab would set up some of his combos a bit better.

He was loading up and gettin a bit frustrated that Kotelnik didn't wanna trade, and left that chin open to Ortiz. When he did get knocked down, it was due to balance issues, not really chin issues.

Comment

maidana is a clown he pulled out twice....he would get the abregu treatment...maidana has the best chance against khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
              So now it's "personal"..

This dude made up a fake injury..he lost his credibility..but I'm ready to see this over hyped Maidana get put in his place..That Ortiz victory really did wonders for his career..too bad Ortiz was a mental midget..and Bradley doesn't give up..

Bradley clowns this guy all night and probably stops him..Maidana isn't anything special outside of his power..another Ricardo Torres waiting to get exposed..again
              anyone that has seen chino fight knows he has heart. He didn't lose his cred you simply haven't really taken the time to find out what really went down

Comment

Working...
              X