No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Blast Tim Bradley: Stop Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Are you sick? How does bradley have the better resum, when Alexander demolished common opponents, Witter for example one fight out of his scrap with Bradley. Bradley bea Witter 8-4, but Alexander won every second of every round and made Witter quit or else he would have KOed him. Alexander also murked Corley, and beat Urango who no matter what anyone says is more proven and better than anyone Bradley has ever fought. Alexander was also way ahead in the fight and only lost one round or at most two before knocking Urango out.

Also how does almost getting Koed by Holt and coming close to blowing the fight by getting knocked down again constitute taking him out in spectacular fashion. This is the same Holt who got knocked out in his next fight months later by a journeyman.
    Urango faced some pretty strong guys, Berto hit him at will and coudn't hurt him when urango was blown up. Fact is nobody has ever done urango like that. Also Urango would beat anyone Bradley has ever beaten. Alexander isn't a huge puncher, but he has power, and if you can stop Urango then you can crack man.

The Urango fight was 1.5:1 in Alexanders favor. He fought well stayed in the pocket, and only lost one round in my opinion.
    Most? You lost all your bets to me.
    Pwn. pwn . pwn. pwn.

Alexander will Brutalize Bradley. I'm convinced of it after watching him struggle with Abregu.

Thats why Bradley's ducking him. I hate guys with no power.

Comment

Originally posted by Marciano90s View Post
      since pbf saids he will give him the torch,alexander is gettin ****ier.he didnt fight anyone better than bradley fought so far...urango was a bum.he got shined because he koed a bum journeyman like urango.
      urango a bum? who the **** are u to call a champion a bum, urango is a champ and a warrior, he aint no bum, yes he got beat by the better man but he aint no bum, u dont know **** bout boxing if u think a fighter like urango is a bum.

Comment

Will somebody please explain why this guy feels he is the best at 140??Everything he did Bradley did and better.How many contenders has Devon fought??Two Bradley fought Five.With that he also beat the hell out of a hard punching WW.Devon you are not the best at 140 get it together...

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          Will somebody please explain why this guy feels he is the best at 140??Everything he did Bradley did and better.How many contenders has Devon fought??Two Bradley fought Five.With that he also beat the hell out of a hard punching WW.Devon you are not the best at 140 get it together...
          rome you know we go back and forth with them, you think bradley would win and i know devon is going to win so lets just make a bet. 50k you cool with that my dude?

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            Please give me one common opponent Bradley looked better against? I know Alexanders last few fights have ended within the distance, can say the same about Timmy, matter of fact he had a fight a year ago, that looked like he might not make it to the finish line himself yo.

Comment

lets get it on.....

Comment

All bradley has to do is get in the ring with devon,then the world will know that alexander is the king at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
                  rome you know we go back and forth with them, you think bradley would win and i know devon is going to win so lets just make a bet. 50k you cool with that my dude?
                  I'll take that bet.On my profile I got a bet album you can go see all my bet's get paid.When Bradley beats Devon just be a man of your word is all(I'll be if he loses).I'm writing off my phone now so give me a min I'll put it in my bet album when I get home it's a deal.

Comment

Please give me one common opponent Bradley looked better against? I know Alexanders last few fights have ended within the distance, can say the same about Timmy, matter of fact he had a fight a year ago, that looked like he might not make it to the finish line himself yo.
                    What fight was that were he looked like he would not make it to the finish line??I think your full of it.They only have one common opponent and that is Witter and Bradley fought a better version in his back yard so IMO Bradley look better bro.Timmy once again has fought more contenders so please just admit Timmy is the best right now Devon has no claim to be the best in this Div right now.Maybe that will change in the future but for now Timmy B is the best at 140lb.To state other wise is not smart cause you will have no facts on why he is the best at 140lb.If Devon's the best then some crazy fan boy can also say Khan is the best yet he really did not prove much yet.Give Timmy his just due don't let the hate cloud ya vision.

Comment

bradley called out pacquiao, but it seemed he really wanted alexander

bradley alexander needs to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X