Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Blast Tim Bradley: Stop Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley takes it. He has the better resume at the moment, and he's taken everyone out quite convincingly. Witter, Holt, Cherry, Campell, Peterson, and Abregu. Sure they aren't P4P top-ten or anything like that, but they are all experienced and credible, and Bradley was able to take them out of their element. Alexander only has Witter and Urango on his record, although he did take them out in tremendous fashion. I'm just more sold on Bradley at the moment because you can really only judge two of Devon's fights.

Comment

yeah i cant wait for this fight! Bradley got that big ass head. he did good though hes a real champ. i think Devons the king at 140 right now though. They have to fight now to make it official. I think if pac cant fight Floyd theres alot of fighters in that weight class. Guys like Pwill, Berto, Bradley, Alexander they can all match him or come close in the speed and athleticism departmment Bob Arum should look into that.

Comment

alexander has everything bradley has and then some. bradley aint scared, he probably knows he has a big chance of losing and not much of a payday before or afterwards......alexander is for real, really like this kid a lot....think he clean the division out.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
          I think Bradley takes it. He has the better resume at the moment, and he's taken everyone out quite convincingly. Witter, Holt, Cherry, Campell, Peterson, and Abregu. Sure they aren't P4P top-ten or anything like that, but they are all experienced and credible, and Bradley was able to take them out of their element. Alexander only has Witter and Urango on his record, although he did take them out in tremendous fashion. I'm just more sold on Bradley at the moment because you can really only judge two of Devon's fights.
          This guy makes the most sense, I think from a business stand point you fight Khan first but a boxer that give the fans what they want fights Alexander next. Bradley/Alexander for the Ring ****zine Belt

Comment

hopefully Alexander will call some people out also after his fight

Alexander is not much of a trash talker so they should let Kevin Cunningham get on the mic and tell it like it really is

Comment

Alexander is the type of fighter we as boxing fans should appreciate, he ain't looking at the sport as a "Hustle". He's willing to get in there with the best to prove it to the world what he already knows, he's the best fighter at 140 and ain't ducking or dodging anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                Bradley can't step up to Devon's level...
                I see Bradley winning this fight in a close battle - brads been taking risks stepping in with known punchers and even going up in weight to do that i just think he is the better fighter !

Comment

These two have no choice but to fight. Patience, this is inevitable, it's not like Mayweather/Pacquiao where you have two guys big enough to avoid each other. Eventually this fight will be the only move for them, if they end up cleaning out 140 beforehand it just makes the fight bigger.

Comment

since pbf saids he will give him the torch,alexander is gettin ****ier.he didnt fight anyone better than bradley fought so far...urango was a bum.he got shined because he koed a bum journeyman like urango.

Comment

I'm still waiting on Alexander to start fighting somebody who is decent. He not on Bradley's level skill wise either.

Comment

Working...
                      X