No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Blast Tim Bradley: Stop Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    Alexander is the type of fighter we as boxing fans should appreciate, he ain't looking at the sport as a "Hustle". He's willing to get in there with the best to prove it to the world what he already knows, he's the best fighter at 140 and ain't ducking or dodging anybody.
    Yeah it's all good until he arts getting that paper. Once he gets his money up he will be doing the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Time has come you have pretended to be the best at 140 while everyone knows, Devon Alexander is the true king of the division. The difference between Alexander and Tim Bradley is, Bradley wants to beg for an opportunity with the great fighters, Devon wants to beat the best fighters in his division and earn the right to fight the great fighters. [Click Here To Read More]
      team alexander is right. bradley is ****in begging for a fight, but the only way to deserve a fight w/ pac is by cleaning out 140. **** duckstorm. bitchass punk ass ******.

Comment

I like Devon in this one. Bradley is skilled but doesn't have the power to really get Devon's respect. I think they're both equal in the skills and speed dept...not really much difference. I think the difference is in the power Devon has that naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
          I think Bradley takes it. He has the better resume at the moment, and he's taken everyone out quite convincingly. Witter, Holt, Cherry, Campell, Peterson, and Abregu. Sure they aren't P4P top-ten or anything like that, but they are all experienced and credible, and Bradley was able to take them out of their element. Alexander only has Witter and Urango on his record, although he did take them out in tremendous fashion. I'm just more sold on Bradley at the moment because you can really only judge two of Devon's fights.
          Are you sick? How does bradley have the better resum, when Alexander demolished common opponents, Witter for example one fight out of his scrap with Bradley. Bradley bea Witter 8-4, but Alexander won every second of every round and made Witter quit or else he would have KOed him. Alexander also murked Corley, and beat Urango who no matter what anyone says is more proven and better than anyone Bradley has ever fought. Alexander was also way ahead in the fight and only lost one round or at most two before knocking Urango out.

Also how does almost getting Koed by Holt and coming close to blowing the fight by getting knocked down again constitute taking him out in spectacular fashion. This is the same Holt who got knocked out in his next fight months later by a journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Are you sick? How does bradley have the better resum, when Alexander demolished common opponents, Witter for example one fight out of his scrap with Bradley. Bradley bea Witter 8-4, but Alexander won every second of every round and made Witter quit or else he would have KOed him. Alexander also murked Corley, and beat Urango who no matter what anyone says is more proven and better than anyone Bradley has ever fought. Alexander was also way ahead in the fight and only lost one round or at most two before knocking Urango out.

Also how does almost getting Koed by Holt and coming close to blowing the fight by getting knocked down again constitute taking him out in spectacular fashion. This is the same Holt who got knocked out in his next fight months later by a journeyman.
            Well he never hurt Corley, so I wouldn't say he murked Corley. In fact, Alexander's power is overrated but soon people will come to find out. I agree that Devon (Although after Bradley) beat Witter in more impressive fashion, but the thing is that Bradley has continued to improve. I don't see how Alexander who doesn't move his head/ is too stiff beats Bradley. Whenever this goes down, hit me up Street. Obviously I got Bradley.

Comment

I understand what they mean when they say this could build into a bigger fight down the line. But the way boxing has been going this year, we need great match-ups now, especially after the May-Pac bull****.

If all the top fighters keep avoiding each other to build bigger fights down the road, boxing's popularity is gonna fall off more and those bigger pay days everybody is dreaming about won't be around because not enough people will be freakin' watching.

The Super 6 has had some good fights. It didn't matter if the guy lost before, you still wanted to see his next match. Everybody at 140 needs to fight each other.

Boxing needs great fights now in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                Well he never hurt Corley, so I wouldn't say he murked Corley. In fact, Alexander's power is overrated but soon people will come to find out. I agree that Devon (Although after Bradley) beat Witter in more impressive fashion, but the thing is that Bradley has continued to improve. I don't see how Alexander who doesn't move his head/ is too stiff beats Bradley. Whenever this goes down, hit me up Street. Obviously I got Bradley.
                Urango faced some pretty strong guys, Berto hit him at will and coudn't hurt him when urango was blown up. Fact is nobody has ever done urango like that. Also Urango would beat anyone Bradley has ever beaten. Alexander isn't a huge puncher, but he has power, and if you can stop Urango then you can crack man.

The Urango fight was 1.5:1 in Alexanders favor. He fought well stayed in the pocket, and only lost one round in my opinion.

Comment

Close fight to call, Bradley has only just had a fight and Alexander is due to have a fight soon so you cant exactly moan at Bradley for the fight not being made, with this one i dont mind waiting a bit longer. The real ones we need asap are pac vs floyd and haye vs wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Urango faced some pretty strong guys, Berto hit him at will and coudn't hurt him when urango was blown up. Fact is nobody has ever done urango like that. Also Urango would beat anyone Bradley has ever beaten. Alexander isn't a huge puncher, but he has power, and if you can stop Urango then you can crack man.

The Urango fight was 1.5:1 in Alexanders favor. He fought well stayed in the pocket, and only lost one round in my opinion.
                    Disagree man, I would pick Lamont Peterson to beat Urango. Urango is pretty one dimensional man. You also have to understand that Alexander never hurt Urango before he landed that uppercut, although he was still puttin' on a much better performance then Berto. What I noticed was that Alexander continued to get hit with Urango's right hook, and Alexander couldn't take that weapon away.

He may have good fundamentals offensively but his defense is lacking. Very little head movement, a bit too stiff/ tense; which diminishes his reach. He's good and all, but Bradley is the better athlete of the two. The more superior boxer, more relaxed in the ring, much better defense. Dude, I'll give you 3 to 1 odds on this; if it goes down. **** I've lost most of my bets to you, but I've very confident in picking Bradley over Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                      Disagree man, I would pick Lamont Peterson to beat Urango. Urango is pretty one dimensional man. You also have to understand that Alexander never hurt Urango before he landed that uppercut, although he was still puttin' on a much better performance then Berto. What I noticed was that Alexander continued to get hit with Urango's right hook, and Alexander couldn't take that weapon away.

He may have good fundamentals offensively but his defense is lacking. Very little head movement, a bit too stiff/ tense; which diminishes his reach. He's good and all, but Bradley is the better athlete of the two. The more superior boxer, more relaxed in the ring, much better defense. Dude, I'll give you 3 to 1 odds on this; if it goes down. **** I've lost most of my bets to you, but I've very confident in picking Bradley over Alexander.
                      Most? You lost all your bets to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X