Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks: Not Interested in Pacquiao Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing hanging out there is the roger case, we need more info on this, is he going to jail or not, could the case be bought off if they wanted (probably as money really talks loud). If roger is going to jail then i can understand floyd not wanting to fight, no problem there

Comment

• Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      Exactly.

People need to realize Pacquiao had a chance and blew it. Now they're trying to pin everything on Mayweather, pathetic. They'll fight, just not as soon as everyone wants.
      BOXERS USED TO FIGHT 2-3 TIMES A MONTH FOR YEARS BACK IN THE DAY.

look how many fights duran, sugar ray robinson and the likes of hagler had.

how did manny blow it? because he wouldnt jump at the steroid accusations and unheardof tests that mayweather threw at him.?

we can speculate about the first negotiations not working out

however, we have concrete evidence this time that FLOYD DOES NOT WANT IT

i mean, how does a man who considers himself the best boxer EVER, to allow pacman to get fighter of the decade and he not want to prove himself???

that right there answers all questions

Comment

• Originally posted by Songbird View Post
        The only thing hanging out there is the roger case, we need more info on this, is he going to jail or not, could the case be bought off if they wanted (probably as money really talks loud). If roger is going to jail then i can understand floyd not wanting to fight, no problem there
        stop giving duckweather excuses to duck the fight. crackbaby jr has fought without roger before. not only that, crackhead sr or jeff can easily stand in for uncle wifebeater. what does uncle wifebeater do besides hold the mitts? c'mon man.

Comment

• Something fishy here, so this is another semi retirement for floyd huh? hmmmm.... i wonder what he do in his spare time????

Comment

• As a Floyd fan, I am really disappointed. He would've been better off by not saying anything.

Comment

• FLOYD should have manned up and sign the PAPERS!

Floyd just loves making himself look bad...

Comment

• Floyd and his *****s are getting burned!! that's what *****s get for believing a low IQ convict Floyd Sr. and the Mayweathers in general

IMDAZED based his PED's expertise from this guy. and that is fact

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  lol what a *****

That's offensive to the word *****.

Comment

• I respect Michael Spinks more than ***** Floyd. Spinks took on all comers including prime Mike Tyson and lost his belt. I give him tons of credit for that. Quit hiding Floyd.
                    Last edited by EL_cano; 07-19-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Floyd has no class!

FLOYD said he wants to whoop PAC'S PUNK ASS, FLOYD said "if it makes money, it makes sense", FLOYD said he'll fight whoever they put in front of him ... FLOYD LIED ABOUT ALL THAT!!! FLOYD'S THE BIGGEST DUCKER OF ALL TIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X