Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does a coward still have so many fans on the boxing scene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why on earth do you *******s belive Floyd is ducking? I hate both of these fighters but cant you see that Bob Arum is just dicieving you all to think this way... I mean why would Floyd be scared of a little man he can beat so easily. C'mon you all know it, if Marquez beat Pacroid twice... Why cant Floyd (Which is in a higher weight class and more talented than Juan Manuel) If anything call Pacroid a ducker for ducking Humberto Soto and Joan Guzman... PACROID CANT BEAT TECHNIQUELLY SKILLED FIGHTERS!!!

Pacman Quote "I lost to Floyd because I didint have my favorite socks and I couldent boost up on roids"
    Last edited by El_Travieso_805; 07-18-2010, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      think before you talk:

[IMG][/IMG]
      hahahahahaha, i love this video.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Travieso_805 View Post
        Why on earth do you *******s belive Floyd is ducking? I hate both of these fighters but cant you see that Bob Arum is just dicieving you all to think this way... I mean why would Floyd be scared of a little man he can beat so easily. C'mon you all know it, if Marquez beat Pacroid twice... Why cant Floyd (Which is in a higher weight class and more talented than Juan Manuel) If anything call Pacroid a ducker for ducking Humberto Soto and Joan Guzman... PACROID CANT BEAT TECHNIQUELLY SKILLED FIGHTERS!!!

Pacman Quote "I lost to Floyd because I didint have my favorite socks and I couldent boost up on roids"
        So Barrera is NOT TECHNICALLY SKILLED FIGHTER. Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
          i have seen mayweather duck and dodge his way to the top. i have seen him run from a fighter with no power named baldomir. i have seen him fight a washed up dlh and barely beat him. i have seen this man duck shane mosley for 10 years and then finally fight him when hes old and washed up. i have seen this man turn down a career high $8 million to fight antonio margarito. now i see him running from a prime manny pacquio. this man calls himself money yet he is running away from the biggest payday of his life to fight manny???? this guy is a flat out joke. how can anyone support such a cowardly fighter??
          ''duck and dodge his way to the top'' hahahaha .. gotta deal with ******s every single day on this site

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
            i have seen mayweather duck and dodge his way to the top. i have seen him run from a fighter with no power named baldomir. i have seen him fight a washed up dlh and barely beat him. i have seen this man duck shane mosley for 10 years and then finally fight him when hes old and washed up. i have seen this man turn down a career high $8 million to fight antonio margarito. now i see him running from a prime manny pacquio. this man calls himself money yet he is running away from the biggest payday of his life to fight manny???? this guy is a flat out joke. how can anyone support such a cowardly fighter??
            the same way people some how still support a guy who got caught loading his gloves

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is essentially the last African American stronghold in boxing.

Heavies are dominated by Europeans.
              Lights are dominated by Asian/Latino fighters.
              Middles are the only place blacks are still holding their ground, and Mayweather is the leader of that. So they protect Mayweather no matter how many cowardly acts he takes.

At least this is what I think is going on.

Comment

whoa lookout *****s start rationalizing

Comment

U got margacheeto on ur fuken avatar.no bigger coward then him dumb fuk

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather is essentially the last African American stronghold in boxing.

Heavies are dominated by Europeans.
                    Lights are dominated by Asian/Latino fighters.
                    Middles are the only place blacks are still holding their ground, and Mayweather is the leader of that. So they protect Mayweather no matter how many cowardly acts he takes.

At least this is what I think is going on.
                    One of the dumbest post I ever read

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
                      Who did he duck and dodge in the 130, 135, 140 divisions when he rose to the top..Thats where he rose to the top in everybodys eyes...so list the names he ducked in those divions
                      at 130 he did fight everybody because he was naturally a bigger man. at 135 he stepped up to jlc and that is when his career spiraled down as this mexican bad ass put the fear in his heart that we see today by unofficially beating floyd mayweather. after the rematch he was scared to fight anybody who was a real threat. he fought nothing but bums after that fight. it took 5 years for him to fight a washed up dlh who was only considered a threat due to the size advantage. he only fought hatton after that because he had been exposed by luis collazo as a terrible welterweight. then he calls up jmm to fight him 2 divisions from his current weight class??? what a joke. and after 10 years of ducking he finally fights mosley when hes old and washed up.

if you notice mayweathers career after jlc its nothing but picking and choosing ducking and dodging. he never fought any elite in his prime. he never challenged natural welterweights or jr. middleweights. mayweather had to come in with an advantage. he was either bigger than you or younger than you. if he fights pacquio he knows hes going to be older he knows hes not bigger he knows hes not faster and he definitly knows hes not stronger. it all adds up to another duck.

from 2002-2010 may be the biggest waste of a career in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X