Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does a coward still have so many fans on the boxing scene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Viva still around, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
      Im suprise the name cash coward never caught on!! lol
      nice! great name for Floyd.

Gayweather, Duckweather, Fraud, Petty Boy, etc, were running it's course.

Comment

There is still room for changing. Hope he improves to be courageous..

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
          i have seen mayweather duck and dodge his way to the top. i have seen him run from a fighter with no power named baldomir. i have seen him fight a washed up dlh and barely beat him. i have seen this man duck shane mosley for 10 years and then finally fight him when hes old and washed up. i have seen this man turn down a career high $8 million to fight antonio margarito. now i see him running from a prime manny pacquio. this man calls himself money yet he is running away from the biggest payday of his life to fight manny???? this guy is a flat out joke. how can anyone support such a cowardly fighter??
          The guys who loads his gloves is the real coward

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
            true..do you believe he fought the best at 130 and 135
            yes ..................

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
              i have seen mayweather duck and dodge his way to the top. i have seen him run from a fighter with no power named baldomir. i have seen him fight a washed up dlh and barely beat him. i have seen this man duck shane mosley for 10 years and then finally fight him when hes old and washed up. i have seen this man turn down a career high $8 million to fight antonio margarito. now i see him running from a prime manny pacquio. this man calls himself money yet he is running away from the biggest payday of his life to fight manny???? this guy is a flat out joke. how can anyone support such a cowardly fighter??
              Wow-you tell a pretty less than full story.Did you mention that Cotto and Shane ducked Floyd in their primes?
              Did you mention Manny ducked him in March?
              I noticed your type is rather "trigger-happy" to call him a coward so soon with only hearing Bribe Arum's story...then of course,when Floyd tells his side,you will be in denial anyways and choose who's truth fits your opinion,eh?

Comment

He needs to drink a glass of JM Marquez piss every day, may be he will grow a pair of balls

Comment

I will always be a Floyd fan no matter what, he's my favorite fighter of all time and one of the reasons I got into boxing....I don't always agree with his choices and wish he would just shut the haters up at times but I respect his choices as a man and feel honored every time he gets into the ring to show his amazing skills....at the end of the day he doesn't owe anybody anything and he's free to do as he likes

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I will always be a Floyd fan no matter what, he's my favorite fighter of all time and one of the reasons I got into boxing....I don't always agree with his choices and wish he would just shut the haters up at times but I respect his choices as a man and feel honored every time he gets into the ring to show his amazing skills....at the end of the day he doesn't owe anybody anything and he's free to do as he likes

Comment

i've heard the ufc has people that go on forums to hype their fighters and trash other organizations fighters and i think this could be the case with the mayweather "fans" on here. how else can these people defend such a shameless ducker?

Comment

Working...
                      X