Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does a coward still have so many fans on the boxing scene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao never really wanted to face Mayweather. His refusal to drug test proves that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
      Who did he duck and dodge in the 130, 135, 140 divisions when he rose to the top..Thats where he rose to the top in everybodys eyes...so list the names he ducked in those divions
      floyd 's best win is gatti(RIP) at 140..., you call that fighting the bests?....

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
        Pacquiao never really wanted to face Mayweather. His refusal to drug test proves that.
        think before you talk:

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          floyd 's best win is gatti(RIP) at 140..., you call that fighting the bests?....
          kosta was hurt and wasn't fighting..and after the gatti fight hatton didnt want it at 140..who else was there fight at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch5 View Post
            kosta was hurt and wasn't fighting..and after the gatti fight hatton didnt want it at 140..who else was there fight at 140?
            ok , so why include 140 as floyd having fought the best then?......

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
              i have seen mayweather duck and dodge his way to the top. i have seen him run from a fighter with no power named baldomir. i have seen him fight a washed up dlh and barely beat him. i have seen this man duck shane mosley for 10 years and then finally fight him when hes old and washed up. i have seen this man turn down a career high $8 million to fight antonio margarito. now i see him running from a prime manny pacquio. this man calls himself money yet he is running away from the biggest payday of his life to fight manny???? this guy is a flat out joke. how can anyone support such a cowardly fighter??
              It's boxingScene man...the internet is a powerful tool to be a man

Comment

You still cant deny the fact that hes a very talented coward!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                  You still cant deny the fact that hes a very talented coward!!
                  Im suprise the name cash coward never caught on!! lol

Comment

think before you talk:

[IMG][/IMG]
                    OMG.

*****s ****in owned by their own fraud chicken.
                    "Cowardly", "shameful", "totally scared"....drat...it's really embarrasing to bea fan of the fraud chicken.

Why oh why did i ever became a fan of floyd jr!?!?! After sucking his dick licking his cum.....wish i'd die now....

Comment

ok , so why include 140 as floyd having fought the best then?......

true..do you believe he fought the best at 130 and 135

Comment

Working...
                      X