No announcement yet.

Floyd:"I took shots of NOVOCAINE ON BOTH HANDS" Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I think the point is Ellerbe once said that Floyd has never used anything for his hands in his career.

Yes, it's already been widely known that floyd used stuff for his hands in the past but it was denied by team mayweather.
    Actually the first few comments were that Floyd was hypocritical about wanting an even playing field.

Now that sane posters are explaining that novocaine is legal and widely used in all sports, they are trying to change it to Ellerbe being a liar.

Think about this. Some posters hate so much that they are trying to bash Floyd for doing something legal.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
      No ****. **** Mike Kockz and all of Manny's **** boys.
      i guess what i said just went over ur head...lol. lame.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i guess what i said just went over ur head...lol. lame.
        How did it go over my head?

Comment

Allen Green even suggested that Andre Ward get a shot of Cartizone; when Ward messed up his knee.

Comment

Cant believe the supposed Floyd haters scour the net all on youtube searching for things about Floyd daily, Im telling you the supposed haters are Floyd's biggest fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              dnt waste ur time, these dude are internet warriors. they've proly never played a real sport in their lives. they dnt understand how common the use of pain relievers is. the **** is damn near constant in hs sports much less tlk about pro levels.
              Yeah man,

Too many idiots on Boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Allen Green even suggested that Andre Ward get a shot of Cartizone; when Ward messed up his knee.
                getting a shot on your knee & getting a shot on your fist is completely different things dont you think? especially in a profession such as boxing?

In the sport of boxing, you shouldnt inject anything in your fist period.

dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
                  Actually the first few comments were that Floyd was hypocritical about wanting an even playing field.

Now that sane posters are explaining that novocaine is legal and widely used in all sports, they are trying to change it to Ellerbe being a liar.

Think about this. Some posters hate so much that they are trying to bash Floyd for doing something legal.
                  Thats really sad. I guess next they will complain about Floyd wearing gloves to the ring.

Comment

so now *****s are saying its ok to inject things in your fist in the sport of boxing.

disgusting really how they defend floyd at all costs. No matte what this guy says or do, *****s will defend this guy to the death.

Comment

Punk *****.

Hope he rots in hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X