Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd:"I took shots of NOVOCAINE ON BOTH HANDS" Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuken idiots dont now the difference between this and steriods or EPO , this is like aspro ya dum fuks and its legal , Floyd is going to beat your hero so easy your ass will bleed and end all your child minded bull**** posts .

Comment

Grab one..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        old news...nyways novacaine isnt a ped its the same as a cortizone shot in football and basketball. u guys dnt kno sports but u always come with this nonsense. if u cant use pain killers in sports, there would be no sports. u kno how many atheletes each year use novacaine and cortizone???

so you dont see anything wrong with a boxer injecting anything in his hands to dull the pain?

didnt leonard ellerbe & fellow fellatio *****s claim that floyd doesnt inject anything in his hands?

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
          ******s are still confused about whats legal and what isnt?

Man... what am I doing in a bait thread?
          I think the point is Ellerbe once said that Floyd has never used anything for his hands in his career.

Yes, it's already been widely known that floyd used stuff for his hands in the past but it was denied by team mayweather.
          Last edited by ИATAS; 07-03-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

"For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              old news...nyways novacaine isnt a ped its the same as a cortizone shot in football and basketball. u guys dnt kno sports but u always come with this nonsense. if u cant use pain killers in sports, there would be no sports. u kno how many atheletes each year use novacaine and cortizone???
              Cant tell them anything, novacaine is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I think the point is Ellebre once said that Floyd has never used anything for his hands in his career.
                thank you sir.

Comment

From ellerbe's mouth. Floyd is a DIRTY fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                    "For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                      Grab one..

ur lookin like a tard. u think kobe doesnt get cortizone shots before he went out to play that last game of the season???i guarantee u he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X