No announcement yet.

Floyd:"I took shots of NOVOCAINE ON BOTH HANDS" Video Evidence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
    so you dont see anything wrong with a boxer injecting anything in his hands to dull the pain?

didnt leonard ellerbe & fellow fellatio *****s claim that floyd doesnt inject anything in his hands?
    Look what you started..again.

Comment

Gene Tunney, Carlos Monzon, SRL, Ali and the list goes on and on, all used novacaine. Till you provide me with evidence that Mayweather used them illegally; you have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        ur lookin like a tard. u think kobe doesnt get cortizone shots before he went out to play that last game of the season???i guarantee u he did.
        Ease up man. Don't take this **** serious...

"For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          From ellerbe's mouth. Floyd is a DIRTY fighter..
          ok since u wanna be so double standardish. i dnt wanna hear u say anyhting the next time michael koncz says something stupid. he speaks for pac.

im tired of the double standards on this forum. is disgusting. call it wat it is, stop the bull****.

Comment

I dont get why this topic always come up. The question still remains is it Illegal? No.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
              "For the record, Floyd Mayweathter doesn't shoot anything in his hands. That was a nasty rumor that was spread out there just because people like to do those kind of things," said Ellerbe. "Floyd is a clean athlete and he's been a clean athlete from Day One. Floyd Mayweather doesn't shoot or use needles in his hands."

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/

fukin cheating piece of ****. Floydie and his boyfriend Ellerbe's got exposed for lying and cheating, basterds.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                ok since u wanna be so double standardish. i dnt wanna hear u say anyhting the next time michael koncz says something stupid. he speaks for pac.

im tired of the double standards on this forum. is disgusting. call it wat it is, stop the bull****.
                No ****. **** Mike Kockz and all of Manny's **** boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                  starting at the 9:40 mark

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/1...ything-in-his/

bump for updated op.

thanks for the quote ti.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Gene Tunney, Carlos Monzon, SRL, Ali and the list goes on and on, all used novacaine. Till you provide me with evidence that Mayweather used them illegally; you have nothing.
                    dnt waste ur time, these dude are internet warriors. they've proly never played a real sport in their lives. they dnt understand how common the use of pain relievers is. the **** is damn near constant in hs sports much less tlk about pro levels.

Comment

Originally posted by .Sakuragi. View Post
                      I dont get why this topic always come up. The question still remains is it Illegal? No.

Ellerbe thinks Floyd is a dirty fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X