Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will/should Manny and Freddie's strategy be for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt read everyones post but i read one bout zab judah getting tired.. it was a mix of him being bullied into submission and lost focus. pac can loose focus like he did with juan manuel in their second fight. but he wont get tired. mayweather better work double time on his footwork cause when he stops moving pac is just gonna fire from all directions and keep the pressure on him and the only way to stop him is pop him hard. mayweather doesnt have ko power anymore at welter weight but he hits hard enough to back people up so it will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      It feel like Im losing IQ points the more I respond to you..which must be why I keep responding.

Since when is Pac not the same fighter? What changed? Hes the same EXACT guy his comp just never involved a brilliant right hand counter puncher with the skill of JMM.

Dodge and run? Grow up man.
      why losing IQ while u dont have nothing left to lose? LOL LOL LOL

aight ill school u then?

okay pacs two handed fighter how with both hands power

and pacs ring intelligence increase, his goin in and out now after every combo punches dodging their punches

his not the same reckless fighter that fought JMM

u got that?

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw2884 View Post
        i didnt read everyones post but i read one bout zab judah getting tired.. it was a mix of him being bullied into submission and lost focus. pac can loose focus like he did with juan manuel in their second fight. but he wont get tired. mayweather better work double time on his footwork cause when he stops moving pac is just gonna fire from all directions and keep the pressure on him and the only way to stop him is pop him hard. mayweather doesnt have ko power anymore at welter weight but he hits hard enough to back people up so it will be interesting
        when floyd ends up turning pacs head like a top and tko/ko him, whats your excuse going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          go back and read your post again, that is all the support I need

"Mayweather didn't hurt Mosley"

"Pacman can out-box Mayweather" (ENOUGH SAID! I am sure Freddie Roach himself is not depending on Manny to "out-box" Mayweather)

again it is painfully obviously that you don't know **** about boxing, your just a Pacman who only cares about defending Pacman, your Signature says it all lol
          lol thats the truth and only *****s like u think he hurts mosley
          mosley was just bouncing back from all his punches i have never seen him daze and mosley getting out balance on his legs is just something we always see, its not coz floyd hurt him...
          MOSLEY age showed up on that fight... a fighter who got tire after throwing shots on 2nd round of the fight is just mean HIS AGED

lol i know alot about boxing i even know that u defend floyd like u always do coz u like to :blow:
          all im saying is there is a possibility that he can out box floyd coz of his speed and lots of punches that can make floyd on defensive mode all the time like clottey AND YOU and BURNER REACTED like a B!CHES LOL
          Last edited by viperz007; 06-26-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

lol there is not excuse for anything... do you really see floyd and pacquaio getting into a holyfield vs bowe type a war? that only favors pac. when was the last time you seen floyd throw more than 4 punches in a combo and staying in the pocket.. gatti? his style is hit and run and thats cool its good to look at and he is good at it.. but if he fights pac he better have on his dancing shoes and he isnt ko'ing pacquaio even floyds biggest fan knows that... him outboxing pac is possible but ko'ing umm no

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
              He caught Shane BEAUTIFULLY with that same shot around round 8. It backed Shane off... can someone make me a gif of that, please?

When I saw that, it reminded me of what Floyd told Shane during the Face/Off. FMJ told SSM that it looks easy when you are ringside, but when you get into the ring, it's a different story. I bet Shane never thought he'd fall into that trap.
              it was round 7----he has thrown tha shot many times----he did with carlos gerena and justin jukko among others----it's a lost art----it's countering off of the block---which i've said he does so many times in my posts---and it will catch manny clean and rock him good-----floyd hides his right behind his left shoulder and rolls the opponent's punch and clocks him with the right hand that he doesn't expect him to throw---very effective tactic---and another reason why floyd's skill level *****s manny's and anybody elses----it's so keen on throwing that shot----

he also blocks hooks to the body and lands his left hook or uppercuts-----manny is a dead man walking----

Comment

lol there is not excuse for anything... do you really see floyd and pacquaio getting into a holyfield vs bowe type a war? that only favors pac. when was the last time you seen floyd throw more than 4 punches in a combo and staying in the pocket.. gatti? his style is hit and run and thats cool its good to look at and he is good at it.. but if he fights pac he better have on his dancing shoes and he isnt ko'ing pacquaio even floyds biggest fan knows that... him outboxing pac is possible but ko'ing umm no
                floyd will stop manny by round 8, and you better start believing it coz it will happen, i guarantee you----manny is hit----he will be battered, punished, and dominated from the opening bell to the very end----

Comment

Plan A: Hope and Pray

Plan B: Hope and Pray

Plan C: there is no plan C

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    It doesnt matter that he took Cotto's punches, Cotto was a punching bag with no defence or head movement. Floyd wont have to hit really hard to beat Pacquiao because Pacquiao will miss so much. And that takes alot out of you, Especially when your opponent lands an average of about 60% of his punches.

yep. Cotto was terribly flat footed and had very little head movement

and at several times would block with his face before even attempting to move his head away from the punches.

:22 seconds into the highlight is an example of this

and i know manny is fast, but that's just the lack of D on Cotto's part.

if a great fighter felt that first punch they would've done something. (moved away, moved their head, etc.)

IMHO, people really have to be right in front of Manny to get hit THAT much i think.

Cotto did not fight a smart fight, (just look at him head hunt with that left hook)

but what can you do when your trainer is Joe Santiago
                    Last edited by Deep Blue 1997; 06-26-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

first floyd doesnt need to throw 4 punches to be pac b/c hes going to force pac to drop his punch output and make him gun shy ike everyone else.

he doesnt "hit and run" as you put it. he will stand in the pocket, in pacs guard and all.

you were prolly one of thepeople who never thought floyd would force shane to fight backwards. he will do the same to pac. floyd will be aggressive

so again, when floyd does all these things and ko pac, whats your excuse going to be?

Comment

Working...
                      X