Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    I don't know why anybody would dispute the fact that Pacquiao ducked Mosley and Mayweather stepped up to the plate and beat him.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.. before we call anyone a ducker, we should atleast give him about 8 years before we judge him.. after all, Mayweather had about that many years of running away from him before he finally fought him right?

It's only fair to do so

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
      Manny ducking Shane.....when the fvkk did that happen?
      See timmy.. when anybody in mannys camp says something (ie. roach saying roach is too good of a fight for pacquiao) about another fighter that suits their agenda, they run with it. And Pacquiao DEBUNKED this theory at the Clottey post-fight interview saying he would fight the Floyd/Shane winner.

However, when roach says anything positive about manny or anybody that's involved in the wild card gym, they tend to disregard it or even cry about it.

When May Sr. stated he don't want his son to face no more southpaws, they tend to ignore it. When Manny says he wants to fight floyd, they tend to ignore it. When Floyd himself says he's going to take a year or two off, they blow it off cause it doesn't suit their agenda.

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        Whoa, whoa, whoa.. before we call anyone a ducker, we should atleast give him about 8 years before we judge him.. after all, Mayweather had about that many years of running away from him before he finally fought him right?

It's only fair to do so
        Wrong. Floyd called shane out first and was told no. Long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          See timmy.. when anybody in mannys camp says something (ie. roach saying roach is too good of a fight for pacquiao) about another fighter that suits their agenda, they run with it. And Pacquiao DEBUNKED this theory at the Clottey post-fight interview saying he would fight the Floyd/Shane winner.

However, when roach says anything positive about manny or anybody that's involved in the wild card gym, they tend to disregard it or even cry about it.

When May Sr. stated he don't want his son to face no more southpaws, they tend to ignore it. When Manny says he wants to fight floyd, they tend to ignore it. When Floyd himself says he's going to take a year or two off, they blow it off cause it doesn't suit their agenda.

LOL!
          Honestly there are only two people who decide Manny fights and that is Bob Arum and Bruce Trampler. I mean Arum told the media and Roach that it's not up to Freddie as to who Manny fights next. Freddie just offers up a suggestion, that doesn't mean ****. I'm just curious as to how many times Pac has to say "It's up to my promoter" for people to understand its Arum who picks Manny's opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
            Honestly there are only two people who decide Manny fights and that is Bob Arum and Bruce Trampler. I mean Arum told the media and Roach that it's not up to Freddie as to who Manny fights next. Freddie just offers up a suggestion, that doesn't mean ****. I'm just curious as to how many times Pac has to say "It's up to my promoter" for people to understand its Arum who picks Manny's opponents?
            Freddie gets a strategy ready for manny.. and Manny just fights whomever they want him to.. It's his job.

Comment

of course you have youur little pansies on here complaining about floyd sr., but he was right on the money and i've been saying this since floyd fought sosa----no fighter from 154 down beats floyd and floyd can beat fighters at 160 also-----if he packs on the weight correctly-----manny stands no chance---but dickheads want to believe in him, so oh well---the **** manny is doing now have you people fooled---he is nowhere near the fighter floyd is---not even close---the **** manny did against hatton like landing a hook and ducking under ricky's hook right afterwards, floyd was doing that **** in the amateurs---not taking anything away from manny---but floyd has all of the skills needed to be the most dominant fighter in history covered----his owns compubox records like no other---people on here and in the media are so desperate to see floyd founder, that they look at him getting hit as if that makes him the weakest fighter in the world----against shane, when shane caught him in round 2, people went overboard, as if floyd isn't human, and hasn't been hit and stunned before---that's all they had---then excuses, just as we imagined, came to fold---manny would have and will stop floyd if he catches him like corley and mosley and judah did-----i mean, sosa caught floyd good also----how about if floyd catches manny like jmm did, slow as clottey did and ****ed up manny's face-----nothing that manny does stands a chance against floyd---and floyd hasn't really fought like that---that's a testament to his overall skill---he is one of the only few complete fighters in boxing history----period----his skill is top 3 p4p in boxing history----to me, he is the most skilled fighter to ever grace the ring overall---nobody has his skill-----manny had to be taught ****, floyd was doing when he was ****ing 6----lol----

it's nothing new for floyd---just look how manny shadowboxes, he looks so fast right? but look at how he throws his punches, his coordination is ****ed up---pay attention folks---floyd looks so slow when he shadowboxes to people on here---i've read comments on here and youtube, but watch how sharp and fluent and smooth his technique is---which is why his timing is impeccable, his accuracy is the best in boxing history, his leverage is sharp, his punches overall are thrown flawless---and he lands at will-----manny gets hit at will---he just overwhelms fighters who stand still with his volume of punches and stamina----floyd's stamina is top notch---he never really gets tired----he gets stronger as the rounds get later---that's an attribute fighters like ali, pep, srl, srr, hagler, binetez, a younger chavez sr, and henry armstrong and floyd patterson had----floyd has this---just like manny does----but floyd's overall mindset and discipline and skill in the ring trumps manny and will cause him to dominate the living **** out of manny and i feel manny knows it-----he knows it---manny, at the end of the day, can have the world believe in him-----have all of the support he wants----all of his fans on here claim he would and will do this and that to floyd, but at the end of the day, when it's all said and done, the first bell rings, and it's he who has to fight floyd, and ask gatti, coralles, mosley, manfredy, corley, judah, hatton, de la hoya, hernandez, castillo just how great floyd's skills are compared to everybody else---manny is no different---

manny will be stopped by round 8, after a whitewash performance from floyd-------i can't promise you guys enough about this---i've promised, guaranteed, placed bets for, and threatened you guys that floyd will beat manny's ass all over the ring---there's no place in the ring, floyd isn't comfortable-----manny's run comes to an end, and floyd will show you all, why he is really the greatest fighter of this decade----not even close----

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post

It's only fair to do so
                if you're talking about shane---last time i checked---floyd didn't have a toothache and a vacation planned when it came to reasons of not fighting shane---and floyd didn't price himself out in 1999 when he wasn't drawing that type of money---and shane really hasn't drawn that type of revenue to demand that type of money---still hasn't----the only times really he has garnered that type ppv buys and audience appeal is when he fought de la hoya and mayweather jr.......

stop trolling you cabbage patch kid-------

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  if you're talking about shane---last time i checked---floyd didn't have a toothache and a vacation planned when it came to reasons of not fighting shane---and floyd didn't price himself out in 1999 when he wasn't drawing that type of money---and shane really hasn't drawn that type of revenue to demand that type of money---still hasn't----the only times really he has garnered that type ppv buys and audience appeal is when he fought de la hoya and mayweather jr.......

stop trolling you cabbage patch kid-------
                  But ---- they -------------------------------- played basketball -------------------------------------------------------together ------------------------------------------------------------homey ---------- ------------------ ---------- --------- -----

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                    On who he sees his son fighting next if the Pacquiao fight does not happen:
                    “Well you know, right now the only kind of person I can see fight with Floyd right now and give him some type of fight—but he won’t beat little Floyd—is that would be probably Paul Williams. Paul Williams is tall, lanky, but I haven’t really kept up with Paul Williams to be honest. I know little Floyd is faster, is smarter and that’s all you maybe need. It ain’t about how tall you are, you got to be smart. When you’re smart, those are the things that pay the bills. I don’t really think that Paul Williams will cause a major threat, but he’s the only one that I could see now.”

pwill vs mayweather ftw!!!!

Comment

[South Park] Mickey Mouse:"Now go out there and make me some ****ing money."

Comment

Working...
                      X