Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    his own crackhead daddy said he should fight paul williams, which floyd said he didnt want any part of.

If floyd doesnt fight paul williams...its a duck
    **** outta here Williams is a BUM...skill set ain't **** and he cannot draw and hasn't had a relevant fight at WW in sometime, as a Floyd fan i have no problem with a Williams fight he's to easy to hit and cannot honestly box at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post

On Manny Pacquiao being named ‘Fighter of the Decade’ by the BWAA:
      “...
      I don’t give a damn what writer, reporter, or whoever it may be—they’re dumb, stupid, and crazy as far as I’m concerned..”
      would you like the writer's and the public's opinion about you, Sr?

so the pot tells the Kettle..."why you gotta be so black"!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
        Well if Shane beats Cotto or Berto like I said in the same reply you quoted me from, he will be consider a top 3 WW, and a good opponent for Manny. Accordingy to you guys Manny ducked him, so why not redeem himself by facing him if he the number 3 guy and available to fight?
        I'd love to see shane fight either and do that, but Manny won't fight black americans so how shane gonna get him in the ring?

Comment

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEY MAAAAYWEEEEATHEEER > all boxers today.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            You want Manny to fight Floyd's left overs again? Floyd dominated Mosley and Manny would get no credit for beating Mosley.
            BS! He became wapakman after defeating hatton and dlh. ssm win will make him a deity.

Comment

FLOYD SR SAID SOMETHING, WOW, WHAT A HEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Im going to go watch paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                I'd love to see shane fight either and do that, but Manny won't fight black americans so how shane gonna get him in the ring?
                Clottey is black and lives in America (has so for a long time), but congrats on being a racist clown.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                  FLOYD SR SAID SOMETHING, WOW, WHAT A HEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Im going to go watch paint dry.
                  lol............

Comment

I don't know why anybody would dispute the fact that Pacquiao ducked Mosley and Mayweather stepped up to the plate and beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      I don't know why anybody would dispute the fact that Pacquiao ducked Mosley and Mayweather stepped up to the plate and beat him.
                      Manny ducking Shane.....when the fvkk did that happen?
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 06-22-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X