Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Frank Ducketts just got OWNED! Hahahaha
    Schaefer said the contract the fighters signed in May was for the bout to be at a limit of 147 pounds. But in that contract, each man agreed to a substantial penalty clause for every pound, or fraction thereof, more than 144.

no sir, you andT.I have owned yourselves, and I didn't have to even pull this up for posters lol... The contract was for the limit of 147, not 144 lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Schaefer said the contract the fighters signed in May was for the bout to be at a limit of 147 pounds. But in that contract, each man agreed to a substantial penalty clause for every pound, or fraction thereof, more than 144.

no sir, you andT.I have owned yourselves, and I didn't have to even pull this up for posters lol... The contract was for the limit of 147, not 144 lol...
      Part in bold.

in that contract, each man agreed to a substantial penalty clause for every pound, or fraction thereof, more than 144.

Comment

did u guys read that? lmao he is terrified of pacquiao...

Comment

MMuhammad, I'd think that fans would know the difference between the contracted weight limit, and the stipulated agreement lol... It seems that two posters don't know this lol...and they are *******s so I'm not surprised lol... And they thought they had their argument in the bag too lol...

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
            Part in bold.

in that contract, each man agreed to a substantial penalty clause for every pound, or fraction thereof, more than 144.

My God lol...

Comment

MMuhammad, I'd think that fans would know the difference between the contracted weight limit, and the stipulated agreement lol... It seems that two posters don't know this lol...and they are *******s so I'm not surprised lol... And they thought they had their argument in the bag too lol...
              Now you are changing your tone. You were calling it a 'verbal agreement'. LOL! It was a stipulation in the contract.

Comment

Frank Ducketts, they do know it, but they're just avoiding the question/difference between the two.

It's called: "beating around the bush"

Comment

For breaking his verbl agreement of not being able to fight JMM at 144 lbs. There was no contracted weight of 144 lbs for their fight dumbass lol... The change in the agreement was for Floyd not to come in at 147 or he would be penalized for every lb over. All you have to do is talk sense to a *******, and they go into fits because they can't lie their way out of what they just said lol...
                  Again verbal agreement? And watch your language.. Muhammad will put you on ignore. LOL!

Comment

Floyd never came in over weight until he had to make 144 lbs. The fact that Floyd told Nacho, JMM and GBP's before fight the fight shows that he did not cheat JMM in any way, and these two *******s say Floyd did in fact cheat JMM lol... Nacho Beristan through GBP's told Floyd that he could not weigh in above 147 or that Floyd would be heavily penalized...

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                      Frank Ducketts, they do know it, but they're just avoiding the question/difference between the two.

It's called: "beating around the bush"
                      Nope. He claimed floyd didn't cheat the scales. Which he did, due to the stipulation in the contract. And Frank Ducketts was claiming it to be a verbal agreement in another post. He changed his tone when I came with Facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X