No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanders Breaks Down How To Beat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanders Breaks Down How To Beat Wladimir Klitschko

Retired heavyweight Corrie Sanders recently spoke about the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali. Sanders knocked out Wladimir in two rounds in 2003, but was later knocked out by older brother Vitali in seven rounds in 2004. He said Wladimir Klitschko is a very big fighter and none of the current contenders are able to beat him because they don't fight brave enough to force Wladimir to make mistakes. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Retired heavyweight Corrie Sanders recently spoke about the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali. Sanders knocked out Wladimir in two rounds in 2003, but was later knocked out by older brother Vitali in seven rounds in 2004. He said Wladimir Klitschko is a very big fighter and none of the current contenders are able to beat him because they don't fight brave enough to force Wladimir to make mistakes. [Click Here To Read More]
    obvs he knows how to beat wladimir since he KOd him in the second round .....

Comment

"Without a doubt Wladimir underestimated me and thought the fight was already won."
      Well that kind of sums it up. Wlad of today doesn't underestimate anyone, no matter how feather fisty.

Comment

lol, I am sensing that this is going to be a funny thread.

Of course sanders knows because he had wlad's feet glued to the canvas with a jab.

Comment

Funny article

Comment

"I do not know whether he can take a really good accurate punch. An opponent has to be brave and put constant pressure on him."

2nd round KO? Does that mean the man he has a glass jaw? Everyone says it about Khan.

I wa-wa-wonder.

Comment

I think he's right that you need to be brave to be Wlad, but of course that's easier said than done.

Chambers tried to fight brave and ended up getting caught by a big right hand that almost did him in in the second round. If Wlad wasn't much of a puncher then the Sanders approach might work, but as it is it would probably get all of today's contenders knocked out.

Wlad is a better fighter now, and no one has the speed+power+chin+size combination that Sanders did, even though they might be better than him in other ways.

Comment

Then (2003) Wlad was slow and open for punch.Now he became a boxing machine,an unbeatable fighter,now he is 34 in his prime,stronger and faster than ever.Prime Wlad would KO prime Sanders.My opinion

Comment

38 year old Sanders > 38 year old Vitali

Sanders had Vitali down in the first round!! Imagine if they were the same age when they fought, no doubt in my mind who would win. Vitali can never beat a prime southpaw....

As for Wladimir, he hasn't fought a hard-hitting opponent in 5 years(Sam Peter), him and his fans are in for a rude awakening...

Comment

wald has a softer chin than vitali but no one in the heavyweight division now has a chance to beat either of them

Comment

Working...
                    X