Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards Reguarding The Destruction Of GERALD McCLELLAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
    Pryor had a short career, it is easy to not be criticized and look good if you only make few choices.

Arguello most likely a good example, but I am not an expert.
    sweat pea then?

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      yeah sweet pea would be good. HE was the polar opposite of mayweather in terms of heart.
      OK... I guess snorting your career through your nose takes more heart than training like a madman for 20 years...

Comment

• Its annoying that you constantly bump your own threads.

I find you annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Its annoying that you constantly bump your own threads.

I find you annoying.
          I find you a hater and a troll. Those pictures are a taste of your own medicine.

Comment

• Bottom line. 90% of fighters fight for a living and try to make as much as they can in the process.

Comment

Bottom line. 90% of fighters fight for a living and try to make as much as they can in the process.
              I think we should stick with SRL then. His opposition quality was much better.

Comment

I think we should stick with SRL then. His opposition quality was much better.
                Except he is one of the worst examples you could make.

No offense, but you need to learn a bit more a bit more about the history of the sport. Most fighters who get to the "top of the food chain" will use their power. It was like this 100 years ago, it is now. It's human nature.

Comment

Except he is one of the worst examples you could make.

No offense, but you need to learn a bit more a bit more about the history of the sport. Most fighters who get to the "top of the food chain" will use their power. It was like this 100 years ago, it is now. It's human nature.
                  so are you saying that sweat pea's opposition was much better?

come on. Please just give me YOUR OWN example.

Comment

Ezzard Charles. Try and pick on that resume...

Comment

I am saying Leonard abused his star power to impose conditions in his fights, avoid fighting dangerous young fighters... Pea did not.

Comment

Working...
                      X