Collapse
No announcement yet.

whose competition was greater???...Cotto or floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Goya bean mutha****ers are full of **** Floyd is better no losses plus canelo beat cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      Really when he came back in 2009 he fought

Jmm-p4p#2-tune up

Mosley-p4p#3, WBA WW CHAMPION

Ortiz-WBC ww champion

Cotto-WBA 154 CHAMPION

Guerrero-interim wbc champ and was actually ranked top 10 p4p by ring(i dont agree but hey)

Canelo-WBC,WBA(REGULAR)RING ranked top 10 p4p by ring

Maidana-WBA 147 champ

Maidana-rematch

Pacquiao-WBO 147 champ p4p #2

Berto

so in 10 fights he fought 5 fighters ranked in the top 10 by Ring and 3 were top 3 p4p..3 were unification bouts and he won 5 titles in those 10 fights..YET YOU SAY THEY WERE **** FIGHTS??? SO I GUESS EVERYONE IS FIGHTING **** FIGHTS
      So let's pick apart Mayweather's true skill, whch is deceptive matchmaking:

JMM- 135 lbs brought up to 144 and mayweather didn't make weight by 2 lbs

Mosley- almost inactive for 2 years and mosley was old

Ortiz- are you kidding me...mental midget and known quitter

Cotto- waited till he lost to marg the cheater

Guerrero- tune up fight

Canelo- weight drained after talking shlt about others weight draining

Maidana- floyd lost maidana 1...pillow gloves, floyd fought to maidana's pace...not the other way around

Maidana 2- after getting rich, maidana showed up to get paid

Pacquiao- already ko'd badly so mayweather grows a pair and still loses a snooze fest

Berto- snoozefest and subpar opponent

What do these fights have in common: refs cater to floyd, judges favor the inactive fighter when in most other fights the active fighter is rewarded, most were boring as fook and huge letdowns since floyd is scared to engage.

In many eyes, floyds 2nd half was almost pure bullshlt. I think mostly people of the same skin color cheered him on because somehow they thought they were winners too. He is the only defensive fighter black people will pay to see because he is "undefeated" and therefore the audience is "unbeatable." Also, nobody is talking about his PED use which the evidence is there yet nobody wants to slander him like they did to Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        So let's pick apart Mayweather's true skill, whch is deceptive matchmaking:

JMM- 135 lbs brought up to 144 and mayweather didn't make weight by 2 lbs

Mosley- almost inactive for 2 years and mosley was old

Ortiz- are you kidding me...mental midget and known quitter

Cotto- waited till he lost to marg the cheater

Guerrero- tune up fight

Canelo- weight drained after talking shlt about others weight draining

Maidana- floyd lost maidana 1...pillow gloves, floyd fought to maidana's pace...not the other way around

Maidana 2- after getting rich, maidana showed up to get paid

Pacquiao- already ko'd badly so mayweather grows a pair and still loses a snooze fest

Berto- snoozefest and subpar opponent

What do these fights have in common: refs cater to floyd, judges favor the inactive fighter when in most other fights the active fighter is rewarded, most were boring as fook and huge letdowns since floyd is scared to engage.

In many eyes, floyds 2nd half was almost pure bullshlt. I think mostly people of the same skin color cheered him on because somehow they thought they were winners too. He is the only defensive fighter black people will pay to see because he is "undefeated" and therefore the audience is "unbeatable." Also, nobody is talking about his PED use which the evidence is there yet nobody wants to slander him like they did to Pac
        sounds like an excuse from a racist ass poster who hates to see black men in a position of power...

Comment

sounds like an excuse from a racist ass poster who hates to see black men in a position of power...
          says the guy who has a black power avatar and an utterly nationalistic sig.

smdh....

dont you have any shame and awareness at the sheer amount of your daily hypocrisy around here???

Comment

• Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            The point was defensive fighter keep their prime's extended longer due to the style. Those 3 are prime examples.
            No they don't. They just tend to last longer in the game. Their primes still end.

Other defensive fighters such as Wilfred Benitez don't last long at all so that's your ridiculous theory out the window

Comment

• Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
              says the guy who has a black power avatar and an utterly nationalistic sig.

Smdh....

Dont you have any shame and awareness at the sheer amount of your daily hypocrisy around here???

i proudly support my fellow black americans

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Mosley was not in his prime, he was in his friggin 30s with over 40 fights.

Mosley's prime was in the late 90s-2001
                I did not write that Mosley was in his prime I wrote:

"much better version"

As in...Cotto fought a better version of Mosley than Mayweather did.

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  I did not write that Mosley was in his prime I wrote:

"much better version"

As in...Cotto fought a better version of Mosley than Mayweather did.
                  my bad, meant to quote the guy who did on that page, but yea he did fight a fresher version than Mayweather did. That version of mosley had a toothache and wanted to go on vacation. Didnt want to fight Mayweather at the time though

Comment

i proudly support my fellow black americans
                    As you should bro - support whomever you want, for whatever reason you want

Comment

• This poll is outrageous no objectivity whatsoever on here

Comment

Working...
                      X