Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    i can see why your in the red you ****,get a life and stop being a troll
    sorry if i have handled theis badly. i am not in a brilliant frame .... You just have to laugh it off

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
      The Cotto that fought before the Margarito fight would have been completely different than the Cotto that fought Paq. That goes without saying. If they fought before that Marg fight, it would have been a hell of a lot closer than their most recent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        Agreed, especially about Bob Arum. Even in his prime Cotto is no match for Pac.

Anybody under 147 will get destroyed by Pac, aside from Mayweather.

You guys talk like Cotto is P will, Martinez, or other elite 147/154 guys and he is not.
        Mayweather might want to consider his wish as it might come true. PACMAN will retire him for good just like De la Hoya, Morales, Barrera and other so called Boxing legends. PACMAN will destroy his trash talking mouth!

Comment

Pac's max should be 147, not sure he should move up to 154 but I wouldn't be surpised if he did.

Comment

Let's see him get his manhood back from Tony before talking about pac.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
              your corny as **** :*******:

dont tell me YURI's injury didn't help COTTO??? COTTO's started to heavily tag YURI's after the slip. And i think cotto cannot be given full credit he fought a injured FIGHTER and we all know that YURI's footwork is his best arsenal.
              Cotto would have won regardless b/c Foreman had not been in any real wars with A-level fights and he was breaking down mentally@Physicially, and corny, u defend an injured fighter when most boxers are injured and contines when Foreman stood and traded he looked good that **** he does is not lateral movement it's running just like he was running to them corners getting cut off. Foreman should have ran circles closer to the center of the ring to avoid the wet canvass. FYI Cotto was landing before the slip or I guess u didn't see his busted up nose GTFO Shamba Mitchell lost a fight while winning against Kosta Tsuyz and got KO'd in the rematch. He had his knee repaired and said he would be able to be more moble but kosta still came out and blasted him inside of 3

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Weight drained you say even though he weighed in at 146 against Clottey and against Pac Cotto was doing alright until Mannys speed and combination punching took over
                because hes on roid at the time..hes back juicing again!

Comment

Huge fan of cotto but he can be hurt, and has been, by lesser fighters. Even pre margarito cotto, would have no chance against PAC.

Comment

Cotto vs Mayweather 2 would be great, especially with the addition of Roach in Cotto's corner. It's a huge money fight. I expect Floyd to be all over it after the Maidana fight. May 5, Cinco de Mayo would be perfect.

Make it happen, Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      Cotto vs Mayweather 2 would be great, especially with the addition of Roach in Cotto's corner. It's a huge money fight. I expect Floyd to be all over it after the Maidana fight. May 5, Cinco de Mayo would be perfect.

Make it happen, Floyd.
                      Mayweather vs mcgregor is next

Comment

Working...
                      X