Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    this is just ****** now. Give credit to pac beating a good cotto. Pac is just better thats why hes the best in the world. you guys are morons.
    The speed Pac brings may be too much BUT Cotto is a whole new animal at 154.

I wouldnt mind seeing it again, that or FLoyd vs Cotto at 154

Comment

Of course he can.

Comment

He wasnt that weight drained, that was near Cotto's natural weight.

Cotto's style plays right into pac's hands, pac would still win at 154.

Comment

Easy he can...

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            We all knew Pacquiao wanted to fight a weaken opponent.

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
            Pacquiao did not duck Foreman , Pac just moved up to 147 in the recent year and something , so how can you claim he ducked a 154lber ?
            Also , true Pacquiao wanted to fight a weakened opponent , and if this rematch happens I expect Cotto to at least last the distance if not winning , but even the weight gain can not erase the damage Margachito caused to Cotto , which is another factor.

Comment

Seeing Cotto destroy Rabbi Foreman whom Pacquiao duck, I dont see Pacquiao last beyond round 6 against Cotto at 154.
              Goddammit, you're delusional. Cotto looked good against Foreman, but he didn't have the same speed. He had to really turn it up to match Pacquiao's pace - that's why he got gassed and beat up in the last rounds. Since he couldn't sustain that pace before, what makes you think he can turn it up even more and stand a chance against Pacquiao? He doesn't have the stamina to keep up with Pacquiao or the precision to counter him (over the course of 12 rounds, anyway). Cotto's a good fighter (and if you look at my previous posts, you'll see that I have a very high opinion of him) but Pacquiao's in another league. Pacquiao didn't "duck" Foreman. Why would he duck a feather-fisted runner? Foreman's earned my respect with his heart, but his style plays directly into Pacquiao's hands - maybe he just wasn't a big enough fight and in completely the wrong weight class?

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                The speed Pac brings may be too much BUT Cotto is a whole new animal at 154.

I wouldnt mind seeing it again, that or FLoyd vs Cotto at 154
                how about the pac vs williams..

Comment

with the tests = Cotto wins, Without the tests = Manny wins. Simple as thattt lol

Comment

Dude Cotto was not weight drained
                    he looked the best he had his whole career
                    he almost went all 12
                    a weight drained fighter wouldnt have done that
                    pac is just faster stronger and better than Cotto all day everyday
                    cotto has no defense for the pac man

your last statement is laughable

Comment

Cotto outclassed Yury in all departments. Foreman just run all the fight and land a couple. Cotto @ 154 and with a better gameplan and Trainer I see a waaayy more competitive fight but for me he will still loose to Pac just because of his quick hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X