Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat a "NOT" WEIGHT DRAINED COTTO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
    out boxed are you serious? Foreman had a 5 inch height advantage and was beaten and bloodied and lets not forget Pacquiao didn't want to fight Foreman b/c he was to big and refused to entertain the notion of a catchweigth. Foreman would have played basketball with Pacquiao's big ass head. There would have been a 7 or 8 inch height difference and Pacquiao would have been disqualified for low blows to the balls of Rabbi
    So if Manny does go up another wight class, what's next, more steroid accusations? What is it? Haters will always be followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      You are an idiot. Simple as that, your fakeaccount does not change that fact.
      hell.shut up.you aint got nothin

Comment

crazy thread, cotto weighed 146 the fight before, 1 pound isnt going to make a huge difference and pac was coming up from 140 as well. wasnt cottos ring weight 159 on fight night so he was fine. cotto also said himself he was 100 percent fine after the fight

Comment

im interested in seeing a full strength cotto fight pacquiao

Comment

I don't buy that Cotto was weight drained. He seemed fine to me.

This is a W i give Pacquiao full credit for if it wasn't for the ****** demand to have the title on the line for a catchweight.

Comment

I believe that Pacquiao can beat Cotto. Weight drained or not.

Comment

Rabbi Foreman is a good fighter but not on Pacquiao's level. Cotto is a big threat to anyone at 147-154 but Pacquiao proved he was the better man. No excuses. Cotto was in great shape against Pac and got knocjed down twice, that's enough for me.

Unless he beats Margarito, i don't wanna see a Pacquiao rematch.

Comment

Are butthurt Cotto fans really able to seek refuge by making themselves believe the "weight-drained" excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                    I believe Cotto will beat Pac the second time around with Emmanuel Steward as his trainer....

With No Catchweights........154
                    Of course. I would bet my entire neighborhood for that.

It's just like saying a retired Roy Jones will beat Cotto all the time at 175.

Comment

Yes. Cotto wasn't drained when Pac murked him the last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X