Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.one View Post
    they only sayin 14 now cause they know it's no longer available nor is 50/50 and that is why they will take it. people can say what they want but personally i hope Floyd sticks to what he said fight or no fight.

You fools are more fans of negotiation than you are boxing. Dumb ****s cheering negotiation tactics as if they were punches. Do you idiots masturbate to pictures of cash, pictures of Floyd, or pictures of Floyd holding cash?

When did it become more about who makes more $ than it is about the actual sport of boxing? And more importantly, WHY did it become so important to Floyd fans? Unless you are getting a cut of that cash it shouldn't make a bit of difference. I could see why Floyd and his accountant would care, but Floyd's fans? What the ****?

******s actually hoping the fight won't come off unless your masturbatory fantasy makes more money than his opponent is some psycho, stalker type ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      He personally never said he will be weakened by it it was from Bob Arum.
      Yes he did. Pac said that.

“I felt very weak after they got the blood,” said Pacquiao, motioning with his fingers once again the size of the syringe that was used in extracting blood from his arm

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/258230...-oks-drug-test
      Last edited by Vito Corleone; 06-05-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoZe View Post
        You fools are more fans of negotiation than you are boxing. Dumb ****s cheering negotiation tactics as if they were punches. Do you idiots masturbate to pictures of cash, pictures of Floyd, or pictures of Floyd holding cash?

When did it become more about who makes more $ than it is about the actual sport of boxing? And more importantly, WHY did it become so important to Floyd fans? Unless you are getting a cut of that cash it shouldn't make a bit of difference. I could see why Floyd and his accountant would care, but Floyd's fans? What the ****?

******s actually hoping the fight won't come off unless your masturbatory fantasy makes more money than his opponent is some psycho, stalker type ****.

ha, so let me get this right. when floyd tried to make the fight and offered 14 days, which pac turned down, pac was trying to make the fight.

but floyd states when his numbers ****s on pacs, cut off dates and 50/50 is off the table, but pac comes out and accept terms thats not even on the table. floyd is the one preventing the fight?

those who agree floyd should get the lions gate share and no cutoff dates,dont want the fight to happen?

haha, sure guy.

floyds calling the shots and pac has no choice but to accept. floyd is a chess player and owning arum/team pac(the checker players)

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

floyds calling the shots and pac has no choice but to accept. floyd is a chess player and owning arum/team pac(the checker players)
          Yes. Can't you see?

When Floyd says 14 days, 50/50, Floyd is ducking.

When Manny says 14 days, 50/50, Floyd is ducking.

You got that?

Comment

Lol the 010 *****s who think floyd can never do anything wrong have arrived .

Comment

seems you dont know why RANDOM blood and no cut off dates is important

Actually I probably no more than you!

Cyclists are asked to get tested as well. With stricter rules than what are suggested by Floyd, many cyclists have gotten away. It's a cat and mouse game. The cheaters try to find ways to hide the truth and agencies find better ways of testing.

I'm sure that Manny, if he did take PEDS, could find a way to do it, especially during the non testing period. It's still a risk though ...

If you read my posts, I don't care about this testing one way or another but I step in when I hear stupidities as to why 14 days not good before and its good now...... that's crazy talk! It's called negotiations that went bad! So what!

What if Manny stated, no "CAINE" drugs to be aloud for Floyd because he doesn't wish Floyd to get any advantage either. It's illegal in some states.

Is that fair request too? Would you hate Floyd for not accepting if he doesn't?

Some guys need to see both sides to this story. It's part of negotiations....... Floyd wants his terms or the highway, if you were a Manny fan or Manny himself, you probably would question all that, right? It's like, how would you react if Manny wanted to set all of the terms. Would you just say, oh, its fair? I doubt it. So you need to understand the other side's point of view!
              Last edited by ADP02; 06-05-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                they only sayin 14 now cause they know it's no longer available nor is 50/50 and that is why they will take it. people can say what they want but personally i hope Floyd sticks to what he said fight or no fight.
                ha, so let me get this right. when floyd tried to make the fight and offered 14 days, which pac turned down, pac was trying to make the fight.

those who agree floyd should get the lions gate share and no cutoff dates,dont want the fight to happen?

haha, sure guy.

Learn to read, it makes discussion online much, much easier.

This is what my post was in response to. Re-read it, then re-read what I wrote, and then take a minute for the reading comprehension to kick in. If nothing happens after a minute or two then guess what: you're ******ed. Have fun with that.

Comment

Working...
                X