Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    No cutoffs is all we ask.
    Floyd is the DOAT. What a changeable mind he has.. LOLZ>> so as the *****s.. They keep on asking why Manny doesn't accept the 14 day cut off. Now that Manny accepts they want no cutoff dates. LMAO>> changeable mind..

Comment

we?

you made that sound like you're someone of importance.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
        Floyd is the DOAT. What a changeable mind he has.. LOLZ>> so as the *****s.. They keep on asking why Manny doesn't accept the 14 day cut off. Now that Manny accepts they want no cutoff dates. LMAO>> changeable mind..
        Ive always stood by no cutoffs, if you aint cheating there isnt a need for a cutoff, anybody wanting a fighter to agree to a cutoff is basically saying they dont mind if that fighter is cheating, they just want to see the fight for their own selfish enjoyment.

Comment

you know pacquiao hates giving blood close to fights. 14 days cut off blood test right after the fight is fine

Comment

Ive always stood by no cutoffs, if you aint cheating there isnt a need for a cutoff, anybody wanting a fighter to agree to a cutoff is basically saying they dont mind if that fighter is cheating, they just want to see the fight for their own selfish enjoyment.
            Why did Floyd ask for 14 day cutoff. So does it mean Floyd don't mind if a Manny is cheating or what because he wants 14 day cutoff. He brought in the negotiation table? Perhaps you forget Floyd wants 14 day cutoff.

Comment

Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
              you know pacquiao hates giving blood close to fights. 14 days cut off blood test right after the fight is fine
              How do I know? Because thats what he says? All I know is if you dont give blood close to the fight you can be cheating, thats what I do know. Youre telling me he cant give a teaspoon of blood because it will weaken him, but he can take punch after punch for 12 rounds and still bounce up and down for those 12 rounds like we see him do in every fight, yea ok, Im buying that.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                Why did Floyd ask for 14 day cutoff. So does it mean Floyd don't mind if a Manny is cheating or what because he wants 14 day cutoff. He brought in the negotiation table? Perhaps you forget Floyd wants 14 day cutoff.
                He said that because Manny was talking about 20-something odd day cutoff, but what did he say immediately after the Mosley fight? He said no cutoffs, so if he says no cutoffs does he want to cheat then? You people are sad, I saw when Marg got caught his fans will stick with him to no end, so this is expected also.

Comment

If Hatton comes out of retirement and asks for no cut off date I bet my ass Pacquiao will take the F*in fight.

Comment

How do I know? Because thats what he says? All I know is if you dont give blood close to the fight you can be cheating, thats what I do know. Youre telling me he cant give a teaspoon of blood because it will weaken him, but he can take punch after punch for 12 rounds and still bounce up and down for those 12 rounds like we see him do in every fight, yea ok, Im buying that.
                    this issue has already been discussed to death.

the question now is, 14 days used to be fine. now it's not?

what's next if pac agrees to 0 days cutoff?

he needs to shrink his head first before floyd agrees to a fight?

just make up your fckin minds already.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
                      If you guys don't get it, you never will. How is this guy now fine with 14 days?
                      yeah it wEakens him BUT HE IS STILL WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK AND FIGHT FLOYD!! THATS SOME BALLS RIGHT THERE.. BUT WILL FLOYD ACCEPT IT NOW?? HMM I DOUBT!!

Comment

Working...
                      X