Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

If you guys don't get it, you never will. How is this guy now fine with 14 days?

this is old news

today we're talkin about Floyd's retirement hints

WAR GORILLA DUCK

Comment

they only sayin 14 now cause they know it's no longer available nor is 50/50 and that is why they will take it. people can say what they want but personally i hope Floyd sticks to what he said fight or no fight.

Comment

He personally never said he will be weakened by it it was from Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          this is old news

today we're talkin about Floyd's retirement hints

WAR GORILLA DUCK
          I think when Floyd offered the 14 days is even older news. Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            He personally never said he will be weakened by it it was from Bob Arum.
            Guess you never seen his interview with Brian Kenny on ESPN. Wake up and do your research nephew.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
              If you guys don't get it, you never will. How is this guy now fine with 14 days?
              i think even tho it will weaken him he is still confident of victory considering a 38 yr old inactive fighter almost put Floyds lights out in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
                I think when Floyd offered the 14 days is even older news. Calm down.

what you rather have? PAC stick to his guns and not try to negotiate?

Comment

If you guys think its mind games then dont you think Pacquiao is playing mind games too? You guys are pathetic nephew.

Comment

Mayweather just re-confirmed that he's scared to fight The Fighter Of The Decade.

Comment

Working...
                    X