Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 9 year old son is starting his road to the ameturs monday.any advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today was great..went thru the work stations,heavybag,pads,slip rope,jump ropes,push ups sit ups,shadow boxing..coach said my sons a natural..he looked real sharp 2day..im very proud of him

Comment

The kid loves boxing I see...

Work out with him all throughout, as much as you can, just be there. Make it as fun as possible for burnouts to be avoided.

And most of all (don't take this differently),

Don't tell your son about boxingscene, LOL...coz if for some accident he watched/read a fighter you loathe but he appreciates, chances are you sway him of that freewill that he may never forget, but will work for him for all you know and there goes the cookie jar! Be objective! Let him choose a tailor all his own aside from you as a dad! Make him accountable this early if he really loves boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        The kid loves boxing I see...

Work out with him all throughout, as much as you can, just be there. Make it as fun as possible for burnouts to be avoided.

And most of all (don't take this differently),

Don't tell your son about boxingscene, LOL...coz if for some accident he watched/read a fighter you loathe but he appreciates, chances are you sway him of that freewill that he may never forget, but will work for him for all you know and there goes the cookie jar! Be objective! Let him choose a tailor all his own aside from you as a dad! Make him accountable this early if he really loves boxing!
        funny thing is..he logs on to my account when i leave and reads all my post..he talks about yall all the time..lol

Comment

Working...
        X