Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    Look at this little dip ****..

e-thug talking behind a computer..
    I actually fight for a living so nobody is "hiding" and dip **** hmmm I doubt you would call me that to my face we all know how quiet and defenseless you asians are hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      What don't these *****s understand???........Floozy Brokweather, The Golden Girl and Richie Rich are all consipiring to bring down The Hero of Asia, pound for pound number 1, ATG, GOAT Manny Pacquiao.....****ing *****ronic *****s:

*****s Golden Girl and Richie rich are just jealous of Manny's success.......it's a big conspiracy i tells ya.......Floozy Brokewether is broke....the IRS took all his money and cars.......he paid off the USADA, he has them in his back pocket.....he paid them with his own "special blend" the elixir known as Gorilla Dog piss...........

*****sexual *****ronic floozy *****s don't you see they are trying to blood drain Pac???????

How dare Floozy and his co-conspirators at Golden Girl hurt the Hero of Asia's delicate little feelings???? Manny is going to rape these *****s with his lawsuit.........

****ing silly *****s

you should write dr suess books for *******s

Comment

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
        Damn ****lipinos !
        I know his background still **** justifying your self to a noob how sad lmao

yo......chill out bro.........!!!!!!!

Comment

I actually fight for a living so nobody is "hiding" and dip **** hmmm I doubt you would call me that to my face we all know how quiet and defenseless you asians are hahahahah
          You fight for a living? Are you saying you're a pro boxer? Or what kind of fighting do you do? Or are you just trying to be an internet warrior with your racist remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            You fight for a living? Are you saying you're a pro boxer? Or what kind of fighting do you do? Or are you just trying to be an internet warrior with your racist remarks?
            e-thuggery is rife on NSB............

don't fuk with me jro..........

Comment

Seriously though, i can beat both Floyd and Pacquiao..

Comment

yeah calm down, wtf is up with you? you get your assed kung fu'd by some asian biker gang or something?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Seriously though, i can beat both Floyd and Pacquiao..

Floyd and Pac .........EASY WORK......i will ***** slap the Klit brothers into retirement on the same night

and i'm being dead fukin serious

Comment

Just like asians trying to sue instead of fight lmao these guys r on pacs **** trying to justify his actions but only make him look worst of a ***** and make ppl hate him thank god we will see all these ****lipino posser fans disappear once pac is gone maybe even that no talented nathanielz will go away lol
                    Reminds me again of the usual analogy *****s instinctively use saying that "any company has the right to request a random drug test of any kind at any time from any of their employees." Seven world titlist in seven weight class is equated to a mere employee.

To many *****s, Pac is just an Asian midget who has no right to reject demands. A shining example is shown above.

And it's amazing how these people can't see their own fanatical behaviour. Jealous Mayweathers and GBP folks tarnished a man's reputation of cheating without any shred of evidence. And this idiot is saying the opposite of what normal people would expect.

Hey, idiot, you are the one justifying evil which shows your excessive ****riding. And you know what, it doesn't have to be Pacquiao, it could happen to anybody, including you. But who would defend an idiot like you.

Comment

Yes I'm a pro boxer world ranked by the wbc. Wba I have free time on my hands right now as I just had a fight last week and no I'm not an internet warrior but yes I am a racist hahahah no I will not give u my identity but yes I am under a major promotional banner and a hot prospect

Comment

Working...
                      X