• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    What weight-class?
    I fight at 140

Comment

• Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
      I am junior welterweight
      fukin liar I know you fight in the *****weight division.

Comment

Yes I'm a pro boxer world ranked by the wbc. Wba I have free time on my hands right now as I just had a fight last week and no I'm not an internet warrior but yes I am a racist hahahah no I will not give u my identity but yes I am under a major promotional banner and a hot prospect
        You're still just a prospect, i already fight for a wbc belt.... You need more bums to beat to be able to compete with me.....

Comment

• P4P and ATG BYTCH!
          None of that shyt was said until he started ducking Random OSTs!

this little snake should be skinned in the court real soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            How would Schaefer and DLH benefit from trying to destroy Pacquiao's image?
            pacquiao's destruction is floyd's gain.

while pac is at the top, floyd is just a shadow of him.

pac defeated lots of GBP boys.

gbp boys including golden boy vowed to pac's greatness.

btw, its laughable how oscar contradicted himself. pac didnt hit hard, then pac hits like vargas and mosley

Comment

I am junior welterweight

More like little e-thug *** warrior..

Comment

Yes I'm a pro boxer world ranked by the wbc. Wba I have free time on my hands right now as I just had a fight last week and no I'm not an internet warrior but yes I am a racist hahahah no I will not give u my identity but yes I am under a major promotional banner and a hot prospect

Waaaaah! dream on dream on! hahaha beside you're on the internet you can pretend anything you want! hahaha

Comment

Good for you this is a shady business as you may already know to get to that level your gonna need a good fighter to get noticed I used to fight under the 8 count promotion company had a four fight deal before r signing lucky for me 3 fights later and 3 early aggressive knock outs I got noticed and well there was no need to resign my manager made all the right connections and a scouter in my last fight made my dream come true
                  Yeah! your dreams comes true in your own little world! hahaha

Comment

• first post :P

Comment

• Manny is paranoid. There's no way DHL could destroy Pac's image. Only one that can do that is himself. Manny has most of the fans on his side.

Comment

Working...
                      X