No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Dela Hoya, Schaefer conspired to destroy me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
    I actually fight for a living so nobody is "hiding" and dip **** hmmm I doubt you would call me that to my face we all know how quiet and defenseless you asians are hahahahah
    oh really??? LMAO>> come visit our place in Basilan and lets see what you've got.. I guess you'll piss in your pants..

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Reminds me again of the usual analogy *****s instinctively use saying that "any company has the right to request a random drug test of any kind at any time from any of their employees." Seven world titlist in seven weight class is equated to a mere employee.

To many *****s, Pac is just an Asian midget who has no right to reject demands. A shining example is shown above.

And it's amazing how these people can't see their own fanatical behaviour. Jealous Mayweathers and GBP folks tarnished a man's reputation of cheating without any shred of evidence. And this idiot is saying the opposite of what normal people would expect.

Hey, idiot, you are the one justifying evil which shows your excessive ****riding. And you know what, it doesn't have to be Pacquiao, it could happen to anybody, including you. But who would defend an idiot like you.

Hmmm u r right if only I were a mayweather fan I actually think he's a cherry picker and honestly a quite boring fighter so there goes your logic buddy

Comment

Yes I'm a pro boxer world ranked by the wbc. Wba I have free time on my hands right now as I just had a fight last week and no I'm not an internet warrior but yes I am a racist hahahah no I will not give u my identity but yes I am under a major promotional banner and a hot prospect
        What weight-class are you in? I am trying to get into the business and have my own little promotional company. I manage one pro fighter. He has only had one fight though. I am starting but trying to get into that Top Rank-Golden Boy level . So what weight-class are you in we can discuss business.

Comment

Why would Oscar want to destroy Pac? Why would he benefit from destroying Pac? Maybe because he got beat the **** up in an embarrassing fashion? Simple as that. Besides that and destroying just about every GDP promoted fighter that he they put in front of him.

Admit it guys, this accusation is just as far-fetched as the PED accusations. Come on, Golden Girl said that Pac didn't hit hard and then Crackhead Sr. accuses Pac is on PEDs and Golden Fag changes his story??? B!TCH MOVE if you ask me!

Comment

I actually fight for a living so nobody is "hiding" and dip **** hmmm I doubt you would call me that to my face we all know how quiet and defenseless you asians are hahahahah
            I know this guy he really fights, if I'm not mistaken he fights in the *****weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              What weight-class are you in? I am trying to get into the business and have my own little promotional company. I manage one pro fighter. He has only had one fight though. I am starting but trying to get into that Top Rank-Golden Boy level . So what weight-class are you in we can discuss business.
              Good for you this is a shady business as you may already know to get to that level your gonna need a good fighter to get noticed I used to fight under the 8 count promotion company had a four fight deal before r signing lucky for me 3 fights later and 3 early aggressive knock outs I got noticed and well there was no need to resign my manager made all the right connections and a scouter in my last fight made my dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                My daddy?

Again are you assuming that I am a Pinoy?

And, Ronnie even though is a horrible writer. Has been writing for decades now. He was one of the main journalist for the Ali-Frazier III Thriller in Manilla. So honestly he been covering boxing waaaaaaaaaaaay before Pacquiao. So I don't see him stopping cuz Pac leaves?

Again you're a noob. Any fan who has followed boxing for awhile would of known that.

And, even though IMO Ronnie, Lyle Fitzsimmons, Dan Rafael, and Kevin Iole are the 4 worse writers in boxing right now. Ronnie is still very respected amongst his peers.
                apparently, you gotta be pinoy to be a fan of pac...

that's like you gotta be black to be a fan of floyd...

****ing morons.

Comment

Good for you this is a shady business as you may already know to get to that level your gonna need a good fighter to get noticed I used to fight under the 8 count promotion company had a four fight deal before r signing lucky for me 3 fights later and 3 early aggressive knock outs I got noticed and well there was no need to resign my manager made all the right connections and a scouter in my last fight made my dream come true
                  What weight-class?

Comment

Damn ****lipinos !
                    Lol. you're nothing but a keyboard warrior......

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      What weight-class?
                      I am junior welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X