Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Made Fan Do Pushups For A Photograph.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I read it and I meant 20 not 2 my bad. But, I meant 20. Anyways is still not a big deal man. I rather do push ups for an autographs then pay high dollar for it.
    No you didn't read it. Obviously.

Because the guy didn't ask for a goddamn autograph.

It's understandable if a professional athlete doesn't want to dish out autopgraphs to people who may be profiteering. It's another to refuse a personal photograph that has 0 value to anyone aside from the fan.

Christ I must have written that original post in Punjabi.

Comment

Lol, just stop it Zitman932. Were not gonna hate on Haye because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        No you didn't read it. Obviously.

Because the guy didn't ask for a goddamn autograph.

It's understandable if a professional athlete doesn't want to dish out autopgraphs to people who may be profiteering. It's another to refuse a personal photograph that has 0 value to anyone aside from the fan.

Christ I must have written that original post in Punjabi.
        Are you an undercover Khan-fan?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Are you an undercover Khan-fan?
          Yes I am, I like comedy. And I know Amir is good for huge laughs when he takes a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            It wasn't an autograph. It was a photo.

I am pretty sure I can't turn an Ebay profit by selling my personal photo of Ricky Hatton and myself.

The guy went out of his way just for an opportunity to meet Haye, shake his hand and get a photograph. Instead Haye ordered him to ground in the middle of a huge group of people in a public place and embarrassed him.
            'going out of his way' might have been a slight exaggeration on the fan's part in order for others to sympathize with him even more. If he truly 'went out of his way' to be photographed with someone he's an idiot.

w.e be it a godamn photo or an autograph it dont really matter. im not a fan of Hayes and the guy showed bad sportsmanship but it's a very basic piece of discussion in this thread. there are countless other celebrities, athletes who do far worse ****. david haye is human and if he feels like being an ******* like 99% of people on this planet when they have their days, then he has a full right to be one.

if anything, wishing a boxer brain damage looks bad on the guy begging for photo.

my 2 cents

Comment

I'm not a Hayemo, I just think people have too much of the self-entitlement attitude.

That is all.

Comment

david gaye the one that ****ed 20 men????????ahahaha ****en F.AG.....

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  david gaye the one that ****ed 20 men????????ahahaha ****en F.AG.....
                  I'm guessing he told the guy he wanted one press up for all 20 of Haye's male lovers.

Comment

Comment

This is old news, it happened at the Ruiz presser and from what I remember he did actually get his photo with Haye.

It was all for the cameras..

Comment

Working...
                      X