Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Made Fan Do Pushups For A Photograph.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Doing 2 pushups is embarrassing only if your fat out of shape ass can't do them. Instead twitterin join a gym.
    It was 20 pushups, not 2. And Haye wanted them to be done on his knuckles.

Maybe you should read the post more closely before responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I just wondered why this is newsworthy to you.

There is plenty of stuff on the front page that isn't "newsworthy" so my thread should fit right in.

Call me crazy, but I think it's worth noting when fighters treat their fans like ****.

Especially a guy like Haye who is losing them faster than he gained them.

Comment

I doubt its true.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
          Hopkins for instance sometimes asks $20 for his sig and tells the fan he can make a profit off of ebay on it. When someone tells him he's an ass he shrugs it off ans says he's a bussinessman.
          Its a good thing I got a pic with him and not a autograph...although he made me wait while he ran his mouth

**** an autograph, pictures mean something...

Comment

i dont really see it as a big deal. I mean it's just an autograph.

Hopkins for instance sometimes asks $20 for his sig and tells the fan he can make a profit off of ebay on it. When someone tells him he's an ass he shrugs it off ans says he's a bussinessman.

It wasn't an autograph. It was a photo.

I am pretty sure I can't turn an Ebay profit by selling my personal photo of Ricky Hatton and myself.

The guy went out of his way just for an opportunity to meet Haye, shake his hand and get a photograph. Instead Haye ordered him to ground in the middle of a huge group of people in a public place and embarrassed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              It was 20 pushups, not 2. And Haye wanted them to be done on his knuckles.

Maybe you should read the post more closely before responding.
              I read it and I meant 20 not 2 my bad. But, I meant 20. Anyways is still not a big deal man. I rather do push ups for an autographs then pay high dollar for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                I doubt its true.
                It is true.

Dunno why TS is so enamored by Haye's personality though.

Comment

a lot of u guys may say whats the big deal. but for a guy like haye whose already losin fans, this is not something u do. if u wanna isolate ur fans, this is the way to go. thts bad pr and it isnt really tht funny at all.

Comment

It's sounds just like something i would imagine Hopkins would do

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      It is true.

Dunno why TS is so enamored by Haye's personality though.
                      yea, the guy is a douche...if floyd did this, he'd be crucified

Comment

Working...
                      X