Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Made Fan Do Pushups For A Photograph.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Of course it would seem normal for The Brits who like to get down on their hands and knees in front of another man and beg for it like a dog.
    WTF? You're on some other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      That is just making too much out of nothing.
      Is it?

I've met plenty of professional boxers, gotten plenty of autographs, and have never been asked to embarrass myself in public to get one.

Comment

Of course it would seem normal for The Brits who like to get down on their hands and knees in front of another man and beg for it like a dog.
        I just wondered why this is newsworthy to you.

Comment

sounds like he was taking the piss, but pretending he meant it. Either way id rather have the story : " David Haye asked me to do 20 push ups and i told him to **** off" than "David Haye gave me an autograph" ( with or without the push ups )

Comment

Maybe Haye was joking...either way hoping he gets a blood clot is pretty harsh...

Comment

Is it?

I've met plenty of professional boxers, gotten plenty of autographs, and have never been asked to embarrass myself in public to get one.
              You trying to do 20 press ups would be embarrassing?

You said it.

Comment

Is it?

Doing 20 pushups is embarrassing only if your fat out of shape ass can't do them. Instead twitterin join a gym.
                Last edited by jrosales13; 05-30-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Maybe he didn't get the autograph cuz he took something that was meant in jest and acted like a sour *****.
                  and maybe not.

I think the person telling the story from a 1st person perspective can better determine whether it was in jest or not.

Comment

only 20? haye is worth atleast 50

Comment

i dont really see it as a big deal. I mean it's just an autograph.

Hopkins for instance sometimes asks $20 for his sig and tells the fan he can make a profit off of ebay on it. When someone tells him he's an ass he shrugs it off ans says he's a bussinessman.

others like late floyd patterson used to give autographs and thank fans for asking them for one. some dont even aknowledge you.

i mean w.e

Comment

Working...
                      X