No announcement yet.

~ By Popular Demand Here It Is : Spadafora Clowing Gayweather In Sparring~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post

no need to buy the ppv. you just saw the future..........

with floyd laying on the canvas withering in pain.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
      lol спасибо сэр

Comment

more please.

Comment

Thank you very much, it's the first time I've seen it. Didn't know it existed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            Wow, this is so stupid. I suppose with your logic, Manny would barely beat Khan because of this sparring session right here:

Get a hobby.

that's a great video. actually in at the 0:28-0:30 second mark pacman lands a nice right uppercut on khan then he stops & looks at khan then started backing off as if he sensed that he might have landed too good a shot & wanted to ease off the young man a bit. then in the 1:24-28 mark, pacman landed a nice straight left that buckled khan a bit.

i wish they could post more of the sparring session between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              He kept fighting tomato cans, then retired, and then came back at Welterweight. Devon Alexander tried to get him to fight a few months ago, which is retired since he's far past his prime and hasn't fought at JWW in a long time.
              Spadafora got involved in some illegality, either drugs or beating his girlfrtend up, I can't remember, but he went to jail for over a year. THAT'S what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
                cancer killed 4chan. get this **** outta her new***.

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                more please.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Boxxy

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  btw, wht the **** happened to spodafora, he had the skills to be a mayweahte rival, even i think so. he just fell off the face of the earth??
                  He went to prison in his prime for beating up his girlfriend. After he got out, he couldn't retrieve those old skills. He was never that good to begin with. If you can, check out a YouTube video on Spadafora vs Leonard Dorin (before he went to prison) and you will see that Spadafora was not as good as the haters would like to think.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Spadafora got involved in some illegality, either drugs or beating his girlfrtend up, I can't remember, but he went to jail for over a year. THAT'S what happened.
                    On October 29, 2003, Spadafora was arrested and accused in the shooting of his pregnant girlfriend, Nadine Russo. The story was that Spadafore and Russo were driving in Paul's new H3 Hummer on the night of October the 26th. An argument broke out between the two over the paturnity of Russo's unborn child which ended outside of a local gas station where Spadafora allegedly pulled out a hand gun from his waist and shot Russo in the mid section. Spadafora was released after posting a $50,000 dollars bond.

On February 23, 2005, Spadafora was sentenced to 21 to 60 months in prison for the attempted murder of Nadine Russo

wiki

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      He went to prison in his prime for beating up his girlfriend. After he got out, he couldn't retrieve those old skills. He was never that good to begin with. If you can, check out a YouTube video on Spadafora vs Leonard Dorin (before he went to prison) and you will see that Spadafora was not as good as the haters would like to think.
                      agree but wouldn't that also apply to Mayweather and how his careful matchmaking has done wonders for people's perception of him?????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X