Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you shocked Floyd asked for a bigger split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like floyd is using it as an excuse to wiggle out of the fight. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Wheres your proof? The only facts we have is that with common opponents Floyd has done more.
      Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      I doubt that, looking at the number Pacquiao-Cotto did.
      if pac vs cotto did 1.25 mill & was a entertaining & successful fight, its more likely that pac vs shane, an american with name, would do even better.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        Does coming out of the closet counts with those few things?
        no.
        him being straight would tho...

Comment

no

Comment

If floyd is the bigger draw and will promote the fighter better than anyone else in boxing despite this already being the most hyped fight in the world. Why in the hell would he accept a 50/50 split. I wouldnt neither would you. With you logic Chris Johnson of the Titans should play for the contract he has too. Dont be selfish or a hater because if Pac was fighting Hatton he demanded a cut of the PPV in England and a bigger split of the money. Its not bad for Floyd to get his in when he has the upper hand. If Pac doesnt like it fight Margarito and see how much you get.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              It seems like floyd is using it as an excuse to wiggle out of the fight. Just saying.
              He can't wiggle out of the fight is Pacquiao accepts.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Why, do you really think he wanted to fight mosley? Floyd was simply forced to face him. That's fact.

Willingness and being forced are two different animals even in spelling.
                yes he wanted to fight mosley. he tried on two occassions and mosley came up with ridiculous excuses for whyhe didnt want tofight floyd, just like pac

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  I'm pretty sure Pac has no problem with 45, that's ALOT of money and ALOT of value in the Philippines, where Pac will most likely spend it. Floyd can use the bigger purse more, since he lives in the states. I'm pretty certain this subject of Pesos vs. Dollars is being discussed by Pac's and Floyd's team.

Now, of course, the only thing that's preventing this, if any, is Arum and Schaeffer, they're the promoters, and they're the ones dealing with the finances. I'm pretty sure Manny doesn't really give a **** about his cut, dude isn't greedy, just want to get paid, and believe me 45% IS ALOT for someone that lives in the Philippines.

that's a stretch given his past behaviour in negotiations with ODLH and Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Floyd's last PPV without a 24/7 = 350K
                    Pac's last PPV without a 24/7 = 700K
                    Why was there no PPV in the Pacquiao-Clottey fight?Because no one damn cared about Clottey.
                    Whose idea is 24/7 anywhere?Mayweather
                    Why shouldnt Mayweather have no ppv when it's a great maerketing tool.Talk about ******s

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      yes he wanted to fight mosley. he tried on two occassions and mosley came up with ridiculous excuses for whyhe didnt want tofight floyd, just like pac
                      Yes, they didn't play basketall together then...

Pac don't like playing basketball with floyd either, they should do it in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X