Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you shocked Floyd asked for a bigger split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    i was shocked when he demanded OST while telling Pac is an "easy work"
    Same here...

Comment

No i'm not shock at all, i know that he will use that bigger split to duck pac.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
        Why was there no PPV in the Pacquiao-Clottey fight?Because no one damn cared about Clottey.
        Whose idea is 24/7 anywhere?Mayweather
        Why shouldnt Mayweather have no ppv when it's a great maerketing tool.Talk about ******s
        You sound more like the ****** here if you really want to talk about marketing.

The reason you spent on marketing is to hype up a product and hope to make it sell more so you can recover the cost of that product and in order to generate a handsome profit.

If your product is so well known already that despite it not being wanted by the masses they will still buy it, you don't need to spend a lot of marketing that product anymore as the masses thinks that product is good and can compensates whatever it has cost them.

But if your product has a negative effect on the masses or the masses has an aversion of it except for it's loyal fanatics who thinks it's really good but the majority thinks it's not, then you need to spend on marketing to ensure you can recover the cost of hyping that fraudulent product which cost a lot also producing it.

It's not about clottey, they're not hyping up clottey, pac is hype itself no need to hype up his name as the masses knows what he does in the ring.

How about floyd? They have to hype up his opponent, make an old man look young, make a lightwieght bloated to look like a welterwieght, etc. and that's the real reason they have to spend a lot on 24/7 to generate excitement which they know won't be there on fight night and make the people shell out their money so they can at least recover the cost on floyd.

Do you think the producer made a lot of money on that last floyd fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post

See what i did thar....????

you forgot to check what division they were fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
            if pac vs cotto did 1.25 mill & was a entertaining & successful fight, its more likely that pac vs shane, an american with name, would do even better.
            Again based on the fact that with common opponents Floyd did more than Pac.

Spare me the American crap.

Cotto is a bigger draw than Shane. Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Floyd's last PPV without a 24/7 = 350K
              Pac's last PPV without a 24/7 = 700K

Damn..

Burner got owned on the first reply..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                Damn..

Burner got owned on the first reply..
                I like how you ignored my response:

Isnt it safe to say that Pac was a pretty huge star at the time of this Clottey PPV? He was a big star because he had big PPVS in the past Oscar, Hatton and Cotto so to bring up a fight Pac had post Cotto, Hatton and Oscar in Cowboys stadium mind you and to compare it to a fight Floyd had before he fought Oscar and Hatton is pretty flawed

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  I doubt that, looking at the number Pacquiao-Cotto did.
                  Pacquiaos becoming abigger star and draw in each of his fights, Floyd has leveled off also. Lets not forget Pacquiao two years ago was only known by hardcore fans and filipinos who watch the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
                    game/set/match.

fight should be 50/50 and those who disagree dont want floyd in with real comp.
                    Pac/Clottey had "The Road To Dalla", which is basically the same as 24/7...different name...

so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                      Pac/Clottey had "The Road To Dalla", which is basically the same as 24/7...different name...

so....
                      More like a countdown, just like the ones Floyd used to have befor ehe foguth Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X