No announcement yet.

Marquez-Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a poll on this last night.

Rafa would be a live dog as JuanMa couldn't just wade in without care because of a big right hand coming back at him.

And Rafa who's not mister granite chin would have to be wary of JuanMa's left hand.

I think it's a great fight.

Someone would get sparked out.

And if JuanMa won, he'd have that "name" on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      shaw is gonna make rafa v. darch
      good for vic darchinyan.

very walter payton like juke move against nonito donaire.

negotiate the fight and ask for something you know the other side would not want.

argue about it through the media for days and when you finally get the other side to agree to a deal , pull out of the fight and pretend you wanted it but it just didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        good for vic darchinyan.

very walter payton like juke move against nonito donaire.

negotiate the fight and ask for something you know the other side would not want.

argue about it through the media for days and when you finally get the other side to agree to a deal , pull out of the fight and pretend you wanted it but it just didn't happen.

Rafa- Vic is a dumb fight. Vic should be fight the killers at 118 instead of Rafa at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          There was a poll on this last night.

Rafa would be a live dog as JuanMa couldn't just wade in without care because of a big right hand coming back at him.

And Rafa who's not mister granite chin would have to be wary of JuanMa's left hand.

I think it's a great fight.

Someone would get sparked out.

And if JuanMa won, he'd have that "name" on his resume.

man , my pops was pissing me off yesterday.

i went to his house and were watching it there and the old man would not turn up the volume.

i asked him to turn up the volume and he says in half tagalog , half englsh......

"i don't need to listen to those ****** announcers. i know more about boxing than they do. i don't need them to tell me what i'm seeing."

Comment

Rafa- Vic is a dumb fight. Vic should be fight the killers at 118 instead of Rafa at 126.
            exactly what i was thinking. Rafa will ko Vic.

Comment

vic wants jmm at 135 and pac at 140 next.

translation: since i'm gonna get my ass kicked by nonito anyway , might as well get my ass kicked for more money.

Comment

man , my pops was pissing me off yesterday.

i went to his house and were watching it there and the old man would not turn up the volume.

i asked him to turn up the volume and he says in half tagalog , half englsh......

"i don't need to listen to those ****** announcers. i know more about boxing than they do. i don't need them to tell me what i'm seeing."

That sounds like something I would say. Props to pop!

Although Showtime announcers are excellent. That's what I would do with HBO but Tarver is excellent in calling a fight so he's worth hearing.

I'd want to hear Showtime, not "****, ****, ****" from HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  How old was moorer when a 45 year old foreman beat him?
                  since we're talking about the young eating the old......

makavelli and i want control of the pinoy lounge.

kadyo-left hook tua = joe louis-rocky marciano

chups-makavelli = nate campbell-victor ortiz

Comment

That sounds like something I would say. Props to pop!

Although Showtime announcers are excellent. That's what I would do with HBO but Tarver is excellent in calling a fight so he's worth hearing.

I'd want to hear Showtime, not "****, ****, ****" from HBO.
                    showtime is better announcing but i don't think i can go without merchant and lederman plus i'm so use to lampley's voice in big fights.

Comment

showtime is better announcing but i don't think i can go without merchant and lederman plus i'm so use to lampley's voice in big fights.

I am thinking about betting on the ***.

I have abstained from betting lately but my betting Rahmadan will be over in June.

Comment

Working...
                      X