No announcement yet.

Marquez-Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else could he fight at 126(lopez)
    fighting Gamboa now it is not good business decision for Arum. He will milk the underfeated record. I'd like to see Lopez vs Caballero before Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Hey rock, don't you think this is a little bit of a mismatch in favor of the boricuan?

I mean rafa is a very very "old" fighter in terms of ring wars but I do understand where you are coming from.
      you know boxing feeds the old to the young.

marciano-louis , wilde-guilledo , moore-clay , camacho-trinidad , delahoya-pacquiao , chavez-delahoya......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

marciano-louis , wilde-guilledo , moore-clay , camacho-trinidad , delahoya-pacquiao , chavez-delahoya......
        You forgot penalosa-JML.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          i'd like to see it. i'd favor Lopez just because he will stand in front of lopez and lopez will establish the jab. But Marquez could put a whooping on Lopez if he is not careful.

Gamboa vs Lopez will be exciting. If Gamboa move around a lot he will win the fight but if he get caught by Lopez he is going to sleep.
          gamboa-lopez is too soon.

it's a waste if they fight each other without one being already a star.

if lopez can beat marquez , then he'll be a star.

Comment

gamboa-lopez is too soon.

it's a waste if they fight each other without one being already a star.

if lopez can beat marquez , then he'll be a star.
            Well Callabero isn't a prospect.

No money?

smh

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              You forgot penalosa-JML.
              too young. too strong. too big.

grandpa is one tough sob though.

i still remember kellerman screaming on the air about how tough gerry is.

Comment

Exactly what I'm saying but people may be blaming lopez later for beating a has been. Rafa might have just given us a very good performance but I think all those fights with izzy will eventually take its toll and lopez might not get any credit at all. I'm not saying that this is a sure win for juanma, I'm just saying that he won't get any credit at all if ever he wins and that rafa as "old" as he is still has that proverbial puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post

No money?

smh
                  caballero is no money.

lopez can fight a tomato can and still make the same amount.

lopez ain't established yet either.

why didn't the established guys fight caballero?

yet the young guy coming up is responsible to give caballero a fight because his ass is jeckyll/hyde from fight to fight and don't have a fanbase?

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post

No money?

smh
                    Right you there pension but it seems like juanma is giving us this naughty idea that he is dodging caba.

Comment

caballero is no money.

lopez can fight a tomato can and still make the same amount.

lopez ain't established yet either.

why didn't the established guys fight caballero?

yet the young guy coming up is responsible to give caballero a fight because his ass is jeckyll/hyde from fight to fight and don't have a fanbase?
                      Why do I feel like you don't like tall fighters like pwill? It's not their fault to be tall and light at the same time, do you agree?

Comment

Working...
                      X