No announcement yet.

Marquez-Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez-Lopez

Put Juan Manuel Lopez in there with Rafael Marquez when he's done beating the **** out of Bernabe Concepcion.

Get it done , Uncle Bob.

what a disgrace

Comment

so no one wants to see rafa go at it with juanma?

classic pr vs. mex?

classic up and comer vs. old vet at the end of his career?

yet there's 15 ******* and ***** threads on the front page. stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        what a disgrace
        what's a disgrace?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          so no one wants to see rafa go at it with juanma?

classic pr vs. mex?

classic up and comer vs. old vet at the end of his career?

yet there's 15 ******* and ***** threads on the front page. stupid people.
          i want JML v Gamboa TBH.... two guys much closer in age and both fighting to be at the top....

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            i want JML v Gamboa TBH.... two guys much closer in age and both fighting to be at the top....
            too soon for that.

up and comers don't go up against other up and comers. especially when neither has had a career defining win yet.

let lopez become a star by beating marquez and then gamboa can fight him.

this way one will be known by the casual fan by the time they fight. benefits both of them.

Comment

too soon for that.

up and comers don't go up against other up and comers. especially when neither has had a career defining win yet.

let lopez become a star by beating marquez and then gamboa can fight him.

this way one will be known by the casual fan by the time they fight. benefits both of them.
              i'd have to look at their reaches... BUT i'd favor marquez at this point... im not sold on JML

Comment

Put Juan Manuel Lopez in there with Rafael Marquez when he's done beating the **** out of Bernabe Concepcion.

Get it done , Uncle Bob.
                Hey rock, don't you think this is a little bit of a mismatch in favor of the boricuan?

I mean rafa is a very very "old" fighter in terms of ring wars but I do understand where you are coming from.

Comment

i'd like to see it. i'd favor Lopez just because he will stand in front of lopez and lopez will establish the jab. But Marquez could put a whooping on Lopez if he is not careful.

Gamboa vs Lopez will be exciting. If Gamboa move around a lot he will win the fight but if he get caught by Lopez he is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    i'd have to look at their reaches... BUT i'd favor marquez at this point... im not sold on JML
                    how can you not be sold on lopez?

ponce de leon (wbo 122 champ) , luevano (wbo 126 champ) , penalosa (wbo 118 champ).

he koed de leon in 1 round.

only guy to ever get ko wins over luevano and penalosa.

Comment

Working...
                    X