No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mosley exact test dates revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    Thanks. In other words like you told the other poster "That shows we're done here as you can't keep up."

Keep up with what?

You're a bum.

lol @ lowering myself to your level.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      Its the issue I made when I posted, "arum you damn liar!"

You decided to become a part of that conversation.

I mean, damn, its just a simple question.

Two times you've avoided answering my questions by firing back with questions of your own.

Typical ***** diversionary tactics.

That shows we're done here as you can't keep up.

As if it's somehow beyond reason to believe Arum is lying. He might have technically made a true statement but he is also lying when he says that makes their offer acceptable because what they are requesting doesn't fall under OST guidelines. He is only telling half truths. You know this but you try to play this game with semantics as if you're truly making an intelligent analysis. I have news for you: You're not. You're just trolling. When you start getting your butt kicked you pretend to take the high road and slither away to plan your next troll move. And you were "done" a long time ago.
      Last edited by Calilloyd; 05-21-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Did he lie about the 18 days?

Thats the issue I'm talking about and many here refused to believe that was true.

Now,

was he lying about the 18 days?
        He lied about it being an agreed cut of date it wasnt , and thats what makes it so sinister , Bob Arum is a snake and is trying to undermine the fight again in the media just he did like last time , there was no cut of deal in the Mosley fight , the last blood test was 18 days and only the testers new about it , that means the integrity of the whole procedure was honest and true , Bob Arum is a ***en liar .

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          [U][B]

And in your next sentence you proved that you really don't understand. Which makes you look, uniformed, misinformed, or just...dumb. Pick one. Mosley and Mayweather did not know there would be a window for cheating which is the whole point of RANDOM testing. Is it any more clear for you now?

God damn it I just ***ing said I understand how it deters the fighters from even chancing steroid use because they don;t know when the tests are coming. Do I have to sign language it to you to understand that?

[In slow ****** voice so you can understand] I am asking why in the holy hell would they even chance it and leave any window or cut off date when cut off dates were and issue in a previous negotiation. When they say a window makes the test ineffective why would the well make their test ineffective?[/In slow ****** voice so you can understand]

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Yes he was lying he said the 18 days were due to a cut off deal. Which is a Lie.

yea, I guess thats why so many were discussing Mosleys test trying to figure out exactly when it was.

Point,

people were dis*****g the 18 days claim.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              The test are more of a mental thing then anything. If a fighter knows he could be tested at anytime he wont do any enhancement drugs.
              This is what these fools can't understand..If an Athlete want to cheat, they'll have the mindset of "What if they come to test me today?" But when you know the exact testing date, you won't have to worry about it..

Comment

Keep up with what?

You're a bum.

lol @ lowering myself to your level.
                You cant Keep up with your dumbass self asking people to answer questions, but when put to you, you do the same as them... cause you dont want to hurt your dumb argument. So you don't answer.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  God damn it I just ***ing said I understand how it deters the fighters from even chancing steroid use because they don;t know when the tests are coming. Do I have to sign language it to you to understand that?

[In slow ****** voice so you can understand] I am asking why in the holy hell would they even chance it and leave any window or cut off date when cut off dates were and issue in a previous negotiation. When they say a window makes the test ineffective why would the well make their test ineffective?[/In slow ****** voice so you can understand]

You don't have to try to sound ******ed. You do a good enough job of that without effort. And I'll tell you one more time: If fighters don't know when they are going to be tested they are far less likely to cheat. And that's all that matters. If you can't understand that then you have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    He lied about it being an agreed cut of date it wasnt , and thats what makes it so sinister , Bob Arum is a snake and is trying to undermine the fight again in the media just he did like last time , there was no cut of deal in the Mosley fight , the last blood test was 18 days and only the testers new about it , that means the integrity of the whole procedure was honest and true , Bob Arum is a ***en liar .

A promoter a snake? Nooooooooooo!!!!!! but Golden Boy and Floyd are fountains of truth and honesty.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

yea, I guess thats why so many were discussing Mosleys test trying to figure out exactly when it was.

Point,

people were dis*****g the 18 days claim.
                      Well that's a separate issue (by posters), The Issue that Arum raised (Not Posters) was a deal being In place to stop testing. And that was a lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X