Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek-Michael Grant is in The Works

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that, unlike Haye, he is keeping busy. But Grant is a huge step backwards.

Comment

Random.

He doesn't need to actually fight Grant to prepare for a Klitschko, he could just get him to be a sparring partner.

Comment

here we go another HW hits a wall.

Comment

Grant will pose a threat for a round or two but adamek
          boxing skills will be too much for slower hands & feet of grant
          he is a dangerous puncher but you can see everything coming
          adamek staying busy is a good sign the man got a plan

Comment

I don't mind that he is taking an "easy" fight while he waits for a bigger fight. The guy is not a ducker and always comes to fight. He just fought a pretty tough fight against Arreola...

Comment

m.grant is garbage.his career has benn over for approx.4 5 years.t.adamek should fight acontender not a pretender.

Comment

adamek's manager & I think alike as a said earlier.

Comment

to me areola was winning the fight till he hurt his hand so this is a good fight for adamek before he fights a top contender

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    to me areola was winning the fight till he hurt his hand so this is a good fight for adamek before he fights a top contender
                    That fight was really close, no way Arreola was winning. I would say it was a draw or Adamek was up by 1 or 2 rounds.

Comment

Arreola hurting his hand changed the momentum of that fight, no doubt. I'd like to see a rematch (in New Jersey this time)....that would be more fun than seeing Adamek fight Michael ****in' Grant.

Comment

Working...
                      X