Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley slams Khan, confirms Abregu date.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Any need to write a thesis? Bradley and Alexander have slightly better resumes, having been in the division longer. But neither are murderer's rows.

Bradley - Witter, Cherry, Life n Death with Kendall Holt, NC with Nate Campbell, Petersen

Alexander - Quitter and Urango

Khan - Kotelnik, Salita, Malignaggi

Selected for safety? Kotelink was champ, Salita was mando. Paulie was selected to build Khans name in the US, something you give Bradley the right to do despite him already being known in the US?
    Dirk, I'll write whatever amount I deem necessary, you don't decide the caharacter limit of these posts.

So Bradley's ledger isn't Murderers Row, huh? It's more than slightly better than Khan's, so I guess Khan's is Delinquents Row, a little way off Petty Crook Row.

Like I said, we can analyze it win for win, for meaningfulness and level of difficulty, if you wish. But the short version is, prime Holt + Witter and Peterson >>> slow, no-punch Kotelnik + faded, even less punch Malignaggi (I won't even count Salita, since I left off Cherry and Nate for Bradley). If we go through all the names there is simply a lot more depth, substance and difficulty level in Bradley's run of opposition.

And Bradley hardly went life and death with Kendall, that's some fictionalized Dirky bull**** - he won comfortably, even with the 2 KD's against him in the bookending stanzas (which latter shouldn't deceive you into thinking that he didn't fully control that fight).

Salita was mando, yeah? But so's Maidana, though, so how come all this talk about Maidana being contracted to keep well away from Khan for the forseeable future by their shared stable/TV network?
    Oh, yeah, silly me - Maidana can punch a bit and is a risk, unlike the JWW yiddish answer to John Duddy over there.

Finally, it's not Bradley's name so much that I give him a pass for wanting to build up, but the Bradley-Alexander fight itself - those 2 guys are clearly the best in the division, Khan hasn't done anything to prove he's a 3rd guy in that equation, so when that fight does go down it should be with the most dough on the table possible - risk/reward, and that's why both would ideally love a crack at Khan, because the risk from him is lower than the risk from each other, and the reward is higher.

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Khan is doing his best to avoid having to fight BOTH fighters so instead of him having to deal with both he would rather them fight each other then he would only have to deal with one

Bradley KNOWS he and Alexander is the best in their division and he wants that to be the mega fight in the 140 division, Khan is a very good fighter but his Chin is still suspect, his last 3 fights was against guys who have NO POWER
    Khan isn't fighting either of them soon, man, not until a ways down the line, if ever.

He isn't even going to be fighting Maidana inside the next year, I'd bet on it.

It's not even an issue for the immediate future, because they aren't about to put him in that mix. GBP's running scared from these dudes. They're hiding Maidana away from Bradley, and they're about to try and feed Marquez to Khan after Amir's projected July date and continue to play the deck from there. And they're banking on one of Bradley and Alexander cancelling the other out, or both running themselves down in the meantime.

Like I said, if Khan faces Maidana in the Fall, I'll happily be proved wrong and eat my words - I'll be delighted!

Comment

nobody is saying Alexander and Bradley shouldn't fight, that fight is going to happen eventually but it is more money for both if they fight one of those DUCKING Golden Boy fighters, lets not even get into the ducking crap because ALL of those Golden Boy fighters have been offered to fight Bradley and they all at one point declined

if HBO is going to do a Tournament then do it right, who the **** is Khan to setup how the brackets and how it should be and who should fight who, why not get two other fighters and make it a 6 Man Tournament like Showtime, they can add Vic Ortiz and Lamont Peterson to this Tournament and lets see who will be the last man standing

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        So we shouldnt want the two best fighters in the division squaring off?
        I'll give you credit for being more intelligent with it than remedial homers like 'talz', but quit spinning like a British Boxing Gloryhunter.

Khan isn't preparing to fight any of them anytime soon,

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
        When I name the fighters here I'm referring to what's going on inside their respective camps,

• Bradley wants to get it on with Maidana and Khan in the forseeable future, appears to be holding out on getting it on with Alexander, but, hey,

• Alexander wants to get it on with Maidana, Khan and Bradley in the forseeable future

• Khan doesn't want to get it on with Bradley or Alexander or, apparently, even Maidana

• Maidana is already running from getting it on with Bradley so it's unlikely he'd want to get it on with Alexander, but he'd probably like to get it on with Khan if only he was allowed to

See what I mean?

Khan's talking about how the Maidana fight's about to go down and these other guys should fight and do their bit, when it would appear GBP/HBO have no intention of making Khan-Maidana anytime soon.
        Again - if Khan shoots all this down by fighting Maidana in the Fall, I will happily eat my words and have nothing more to say about it.

Comment

Dirk, I'll write whatever amount I deem necessary, you don't decide the caharacter limit of these posts.

So Bradley's ledger isn't Murderers Row, huh? It's more than slightly better than Khan's, so I guess Khan's is Delinquents Row, a little way off Petty Crook Row.

Like I said, we can analyze it win for win, for meaningfulness and level of difficulty, if you wish. But the short version is, prime Holt + Witter and Peterson >>> slow, no-punch Kotelnik + faded, even less punch Malignaggi (I won't even count Salita, since I left off Cherry and Nate for Bradley). If we go through all the names there is simply a lot more depth, substance and difficulty level in Bradley's run of opposition.

And Bradley hardly went life and death with Kendall, that's some fictionalized Dirky bull**** - he won comfortably, even with the 2 KD's against him in the bookending stanzas (which latter shouldn't deceive you into thinking that he didn't fully control that fight).

Salita was mando, yeah? But so's Maidana, though, so how come all this talk about Maidana being contracted to keep well away from Khan for the forseeable future by their shared stable/TV network?
          Oh, yeah, silly me - Maidana can punch a bit and is a risk, unlike the JWW yiddish answer to John Duddy over there.

Finally, it's not Bradley's name so much that I give him a pass for wanting to build up, but the Bradley-Alexander fight itself - those 2 guys are clearly the best in the division, Khan hasn't done anything to prove he's a 3rd guy in that equation, so when that fight does go down it should be with the most dough on the table possible - risk/reward, and that's why both would ideally love a crack at Khan, because the risk from him is lower than the risk from each other, and the reward is higher.

Khan isn't fighting either of them soon, man, not until a ways down the line, if ever.

He isn't even going to be fighting Maidana inside the next year, I'd bet on it.

It's not even an issue for the immediate future, because they aren't about to put him in that mix. GBP's running scared from these dudes. They're hiding Maidana away from Bradley, and they're about to try and feed Marquez to Khan after Amir's projected July date and continue to play the deck from there. And they're banking on one of Bradley and Alexander cancelling the other out, or both running themselves down in the meantime.

Like I said, if Khan faces Maidana in the Fall, I'll happily be proved wrong and eat my words - I'll be delighted!
          Of course bradley has a better resume than khan and thats very clear. I see you did not try to rebuttle the point about the resume of alexander being equal to khans. I would have no problem if you said bradley is ahead with khan alexander and maidana behind on the same level, but you keep reffering to bradley and alexander as the two top guys. You call the khan fans homers, well maybe you should concider your own bias in youre assessment with your obvious dislike for khan and maybe ackoweldge other peoples points of view.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            nobody is saying Alexander and Bradley shouldn't fight, that fight is going to happen eventually but it is more money for both if they fight one of those DUCKING Golden Boy fighters, lets not even get into the ducking crap because ALL of those Golden Boy fighters have been offered to fight Bradley and they all at one point declined

if HBO is going to do a Tournament then do it right, who the **** is Khan to setup how the brackets and how it should be and who should fight who, why not get two other fighters and make it a 6 Man Tournament like Showtime, they can add Vic Ortiz and Lamont Peterson to this Tournament and lets see who will be the last man standing
            Exactly, my man. Not just to the bold, but to both sections of your post.

But Khan won't be risked in a shoot-out tournament format like that, they're going to feed him Marquez.

We're in discourse with a Gloryhunting homer in Dirky here, though.

Guys who transcend merely workmanlike skills with fantastic displays of heart are automatically disregarded as "****e" because they fall short of true world-class, while a pampered (in boxing terms) Golden Boy blessed with attributes and talent but who hasn't faced a comparative fraction of the same adversity is defended to the hilt with his last breath.

Dirk is a pretty disgusting poster, truthfully. All he does is bait and Gloryhunt.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B.
              Exactly, my man. Not just to the bold, but to both sections of your post.

But Khan won't be risked in a shoot-out tournament format like that, they're going to feed him Marquez.

We're in discourse with a Gloryhunting homer in Dirky here, though.

Guys who give fantastic displays of heart to go with solid skills are automatically disregarded as "****e" because they fall short of true world-class, while a pampered (in boxing terms) Golden Boy who has faced a comparative fraction of the same adversity is defended to the hilt with his last breath.

Dirk is a pretty disgusting poster, truthfully. All he does is bait and Gloryhunt.
              You sir are a ****

Comment

Maidana kills all these ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
                  Of course bradley has a better resume than khan and thats very clear. I see you did not try to rebuttle the point about the resume of alexander being equal to khans. I would have no problem if you said bradley is ahead with khan alexander and maidana behind on the same level, but you keep reffering to bradley and alexander as the two top guys. You call the khan fans homers, well maybe you should concider your own bias in youre assessment with your obvious dislike for khan and maybe ackoweldge other peoples points of view.
                  Devon is well on his way, he just stepped up last July and already became the first guy to stop a tricky customer in Witter and even more impressively KTFO a huge, even trickier JWW in Urango who'd previously only been awkwardly dealt with by Hatton and Berto.

And How many of Dirky's bull**** points am I supposed to counter? Can I be forgiven for overlooking one? I already got called for writing theses.

I mean, just unpicking all the different spins makes the operation longer. Bradley went life and eath with Holt, huh? Did Dirk watch that fight? Bradley wrapped Holt up, Dirk probably thinks he can cite a couple of knockdowns to say otherwise without watching the 10 rounds in between. Some bull****.

Just admit it, guys. Khan isn't looking great right now. If he fights Maidana in the Fall, you all can crow then instead of spinning now like a bunch of hoomers, and I'll happily eat my words because I like Khan and actually would support him against any of these 3 guys since he beat my guy Paul and got a torch passed to him.

Betcha it doesn't happen, though!

Comment

Originally posted by awas88 View Post
                    You sir are a ****
                    Incisive counter, you get a golf-clap for that original work.

So what if I'm a ****? Dirky's still only here for the baiting and homer Gloryhunting.

It's you who need the lil' pacifier, kid, since it's your hero who's looking bad right now to anyone with a clue and who isn't a blind homer trying to make excuses.

Comment

Just admit it, guys. Khan isn't looking great right now. If he fights Maidana in the Fall, you all can crow then instead of spinning now like a bunch of hoomers, and I'll happily eat my words because I like Khan and actually would support him against any of these 3 guys since he beat my guy Paul and got a torch passed to him.

Betcha it doesn't happen, though!
                      Khan already called out Maidana. What more do you want?

Just admit it. You dislike Khan only because he completely dominated your boy Paulie.

Comment

Working...
                      X