Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by California Love View Post
    Beating a prime Pac is better than any fighter on Pac's resume. Pac's career win was against MAB when MAB was a top 5 p4p.

Which win would look better on a resume? Prime Pac or MAB?

Beating SSM, Prime Pac, guys like Sergio Martinez, Khan, etc. would make his resume a lot better.
    I give PBF credit for this win over Mosley but i posted after the Mosley-Mayweather fight was being reported, that Shane might be overtrained for the fight. Remember Shane almost trained for 2 months for Berto, rested a couple of weeks, then started training again for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      You do realize that most of what you said could be said of Floyd too?

He was rocked multiple times by Corley and Corley is no big puncher and now he can take two flush shots from Mosley, one of those he didn't even see coming btw!

The way Manny walked down Cotto is similar too the way Floyd walked down Shane. It was one man imposing his will on another man, and for the most part it was a mental game.

BTW JMM NEVER rocked Manny, he caught him off balance in mid-flight, Manny even did a little Ali shuffle straight after. Clottey never caught him with anything hard that Manny didn't see coming. Cotto caught him with some uppercuts, but Manny saw them coming and braced for impact.

I don't see anything suspicious about Manny, I mean apart from Hatton he hasn't KO'd anyone with his power. He just wears them down with his workrate and angles til they give up coz they can't catch him.
      Bingo, people think manny at WW has this awesome power, but he has good power in his workrate the just degrades the opponent until he has nothing left

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
        when did i said that you accused him of using PED's? you DID try to make sense of the accusations being made to him
        I can see where Floyd and his team is coming from, but I believe he's clean. I'm explaining to you why Floyd would think Pac is on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          It would but it would be nice if he actually faced them....plus you should exclude Khan and put in the man every WW is ducking, Paul Williams

Plus the SSM win for Floyd was like the DLH win for Pac
          He's going to fight them in the future. He came back to dominate boxing and collect checks.

Why not? Khan would make him millions if they fight in the UK. Both guys have a huge fan base in the UK. It would be better for Floyd's career and resume to fight the best fighter at 154 and 160. I felt Martinez won the fight against Williams. Williams was out-boxed by the frog before they stopped the fight.

Comment

I can see where Floyd and his team is coming from, but I believe he's clean. I'm explaining to you why Floyd would think Pac is on PEDs.
            Floyd didnt just think pac is on PEDs, he embarrassed and humilated and tried to tarnish all of his accomplishments through the media. He didnt just want Pac to take the test, he wanted people to look at him as the best because pac is "using PEDs", and a cheater cannot be considered the best.

Comment

Beating a prime Pac is better than any fighter on Pac's resume. Pac's career win was against MAB when MAB was a top 5 p4p.

Which win would look better on a resume? Prime Pac or MAB?

Beating SSM, Prime Pac, guys like Sergio Martinez, Khan, etc. would make his resume a lot better.
              without the excuses pac is miles bettert fighter than floyd.....their resume proves it!....save the excuses!

Comment

He's going to fight them in the future. He came back to dominate boxing and collect checks.

Why not? Khan would make him millions if they fight in the UK. Both guys have a huge fan base in the UK. It would be better for Floyd's career and resume to fight the best fighter at 154 and 160. I felt Martinez won the fight against Williams. Williams was out-boxed by the frog before they stopped the fight.
                Lol it was 3 rounds and he won...plus williams won the Sergio fight, it was close but Williams took it. Williams WANTS it so bad, agrees to come down to 147 (Floyds weight), yet FLoyd wont fight him....FLoyd is definitly avioding him, i know it and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  without the excuses pac is miles bettert fighter than floyd.....their resume proves it!....save the excuses!
                  LMAO! Manny is a better boxer than Floyd? Manny is a better pure boxer than Floyd? Manny has better skills, talent, and conditioning? Manny is more accurate puncher than Floyd? Manny has a better defense than Floyd? Manny has better footwork than Floyd?

Comment

Putting a boxing clinic and knocking guys are two different things. Floyd has been doing that his whole career.

Did Floyd moved up from 135 and carried his speed and power to 147? No. Manny fought at 135 and got whooped by JMM and EK, but now he's knocking guys out.

EK and JMM look like crap at anything over 135, but Pac got better, stronger, and now he's taking power shots from stronger guys.
                    Heres another misconception from *****s, of course Pac is probably a little stronger due to him not draining himself to make the lower weights. Its common sense. At WW, he focuses on the fight only.
                    His skills have gotten better via more right hands, and improves every fight. He is actually growing out of his one-dimensional ways.
                    *****s just parrot what others/floyd jr and sr say. They just have to take an unbiased look.

Comment

LMAO! Manny is a better boxer than Floyd? Manny is a better pure boxer than Floyd? Manny has better skills, talent, and conditioning? Manny is more accurate puncher than Floyd? Manny has a better defense than Floyd? Manny has better footwork than Floyd?
                      Dude read his comment he specifically said FIGHTER, not boxer......Manny has just as conditioning if not better then Floyd and has just as good footwork, he just uses it differently(he goes at the fighters not away)

Comment

Working...
                      X