Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
    You're an *d*ot, it ain't a f**kin' rumor, it's a fact that he had to pay the IRS off. Motherf**ker had been skippin' out on his taxes, car payments and even small @ss payments like his sewage bill, lmao

D*mn, your fearless leader is really fearless, he don't give a f**k if it's the IRS, the creditors, PAC. He gonna do, what he's gonna do, that's b*lls, man, b*lls, lmao
    Show me proof or STFU.

Why are you so mad? lmao.

Why didn't the IRS take his 3 houses that are paid off if he owed them 6 million?

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
      Putting a boxing clinic and knocking guys are two different things. Floyd has been doing that his whole career.

Did Floyd moved up from 135 and carried his speed and power to 147? No. Manny fought at 135 and got whooped by JMM and EK, but now he's knocking guys out.

EK and JMM look like crap at anything over 135, but Pac got better, stronger, and now he's taking power shots from stronger guys.
      Floyd was a great LW, threw great combos and actually went after the fighter without it being all defense

The 147 pound Floyd is boring, throwing 1 or 2 punches at most with no combos....hes all defensive at this weight

Pac uses the same fighting style but at this larger weight he can box MUCH better then before. He hasnt really changed at all except learning to be a good all around fighter

Comment

Show me proof or STFU.

Why are you so mad? lmao.

Why didn't the IRS take his 3 houses that are paid off if he owed them 6 million?
        Because they gave him a chance to pay it back, which he did.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          Because they gave him a chance to pay it back, which he did.
          Show me proof he paid the IRS and GBP gave Floyd a loan to pay the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            he suspects him because his tiny little brain can't conceive that someone is better than him. i mean, he swears that he's better than ali and SRR, but he isn't even considered the best of his era
            your comments are about as good as your cheap ass boxing gear......

Comment

show me proof of pacquiao's use of steroids

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
                your comments are about as good as your cheap ass boxing gear......
                cheap ass? if you were serious about that, then you're an imbecile. good for you my man

Comment

Nope. Floyd didn't move up from 135 in his early 30's and dominate bigger, stronger, and natural WWs.
                  thats why pac's more accomplished than him...........

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                    show me proof of pacquiao's use of steroids
                    When did I ever accuse Pac of using PEDs? I even defended his ass a few months ago.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4304657

but i dont know anything about GBP giving him a loan or anything, never heard about it

Comment

Working...
                      X