Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    thats why pac's more accomplished than him...........
    Better resume? Yes, right now, but Floyd will have a better one when he calls it a career.

He's not a better fighter than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
      Better resume? Yes, right now, but Floyd will have a better one when he calls it a career.

He's not a better fighter than Floyd.
      how do you know that?...you ave a crystal ball?.....floyd is the better boxer...pac is the better fighter .......get it right!

Comment

When did I ever accuse Pac of using PEDs? I even defended his ass a few months ago.
        Lol what about the last couple of months?

Comment

Nope. Floyd didn't move up from 135 in his early 30's and dominate bigger, stronger, and natural WWs.
          Being stronger, bigger, or natural WW's does mean its a guaranteed win. Its about who is the better boxer/game plan. Roy Jones beat Ruiz, Adamek beat Arreolla, Duran beat Barkley, BHOP beat Tarver, and Floyd beat Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
            Lol what about the last couple of months?
            No, I never accused Packy of using PEDs. I even said in this very thread I believe Packy is clean.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              how do you know that?...you ave a crystal ball?.....floyd is the better boxer...pac is the better fighter .......get it right!
              Beating a prime Pac is better than any fighter on Pac's resume. Pac's career win was against MAB when MAB was a top 5 p4p.

Which win would look better on a resume? Prime Pac or MAB?

Beating SSM, Prime Pac, guys like Sergio Martinez, Khan, etc. would make his resume a lot better.

Comment

No, I never accused Packy of using PEDs. I even said in this very thread I believe Packy is clean.
                I am not the one who u having a debate over but at least you admit Pac is clean.

Comment

When did I ever accuse Pac of using PEDs? I even defended his ass a few months ago.
                  when did i said that you accused him of using PED's? you DID try to make sense of the accusations being made to him

Manny went from 135 to 147 and dominated guys when people expected him to lose. He's also in his prime right now, when a lot of guys peak in their late 20's. Not even Floyd is in his prime anymore.

You don't think people are going to be su****ious when he was rocked a few times by EK and JMM, but now he can take punches from Clottey and Cotto?

Comment

You know what I meant when I said he was rocked. He was hurt by EK and JMM during their fights, but now he can take power shots from Cotto and Clottey.

Funny that you say that because I made a comment about that and people keep telling me Manny is a LW dominating guys at WW.

He was the underdog against DLH and nobody expected him to dominate DLH like he did.

Did you expect him to finish Hatton so easy like he did? Did you expect Manny to make Cotto get on his bike during the fight and back peddle after being KD? The way he dominated his opponents made Floyd su****ious. I'm not saying Manny is taking PEDs because I believe he's clean, but I can see why Floyd would think he's taking PEDs.
                    You do realize that most of what you said could be said of Floyd too?

He was rocked multiple times by Corley and Corley is no big puncher and now he can take two flush shots from Mosley, one of those he didn't even see coming btw!

The way Manny walked down Cotto is similar too the way Floyd walked down Shane. It was one man imposing his will on another man, and for the most part it was a mental game.

BTW JMM NEVER rocked Manny, he caught him off balance in mid-flight, Manny even did a little Ali shuffle straight after. Clottey never caught him with anything hard that Manny didn't see coming. Cotto caught him with some uppercuts, but Manny saw them coming and braced for impact.

I don't see anything su****ious about Manny, I mean apart from Hatton he hasn't KO'd anyone with his power. He just wears them down with his workrate and angles til they give up coz they can't catch him.

Comment

Beating a prime Pac is better than any fighter on Pac's resume. Pac's career win was against MAB when MAB was a top 5 p4p.

Which win would look better on a resume? Prime Pac or MAB?

Beating SSM, Prime Pac, guys like Sergio Martinez, Khan, etc. would make his resume a lot better.
                      It would but it would be nice if he actually faced them....plus you should exclude Khan and put in the man every WW is ducking, Paul Williams

Plus the SSM win for Floyd was like the DLH win for Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X