Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by California Love View Post
    Show me some documents or STFU.

You still believe GBP gave Floyd a loan? How come Oscar and Mosley didn't say anything about it?
    Sorry IRS wont share any documents with me. i think its thier policy or something, but i may be wrong

Comment

Look at this idiot still believing this rumor. Stop worrying about his money and worry about your own money.
      You're an *d*ot, it ain't a f**kin' rumor, it's a fact that he had to pay the IRS off. Motherf**ker had been skippin' out on his taxes, car payments and even small @ss payments like his sewage bill, lmao

D*mn, your fearless leader is really fearless, he don't give a f**k if it's the IRS, the creditors, PAC. He gonna do, what he's gonna do, that's b*lls, man, b*lls, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        So your friends are a universal yardstick to all big guys and all little guys lol .
        It's called an analogy, look it up.

Would you agree, that MAB, Erika and Juanita are head n' shoulders better than Clottey, Cotto and Flattened ? The only thing they have over the three ATGs is size

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Floyd didn't just dominate Shane Mosley? Baldomir? DLH? Just because you don't KO a guy doesn't mean you don't dominate them. Manny just dominated Clottey, but he didn't knock him out, get another excuse *****'s.
          Putting a boxing clinic and knocking guys are two different things. Floyd has been doing that his whole career.

Did Floyd moved up from 135 and carried his speed and power to 147? No. Manny fought at 135 and got whooped by JMM and EK, but now he's knocking guys out.

EK and JMM look like crap at anything over 135, but Pac got better, stronger, and now he's taking power shots from stronger guys.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            There has to be a logical explanation as to why Mayweather didn't make Marquez take blood tests. So lets hear it.
            did marquez look like he might have been on roids?Are other boxers in the fight game saying marquez might be on roids. hes just a counterpuncher etc. Hes not knocking out bigger fighters etc.Plus what if, just what if floyd being in the fight game heard something from close sources?? Tim smith the reporter eats dinner with the mayweathers, hes also the one that bought out the email as well. Why didnt manny pacquiao sue him? Why isnt he in the law suit?? COULD it be that floyd knows something, but wants to ensure he has a fair fight and gets to make that big money fight???

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Why dont you get on Mannys nuts to take a simple OST test like anyone else will , WTF , do support cheating , cant your hero fight without cheating , fuk off and Manny needs to take the test and fight like a worlds class sportsman would and should do , Manny refusing this is stinking up the place and only *******s with low IQ dont realize they are supporting cheating , Whats wrong with saying yes Im clean lets fight , and then see if Floyd ducks , as it stand ya dumb fuks Pac said no fight .
              i'm not even a fan of pacquiao you dumb ****. i just don't like to watch boxers trying to be commissioners, especially those who can't even spell 5 words in a row correctly

nice try though

Comment

You know what I meant when I said he was rocked. He was hurt by EK and JMM during their fights, but now he can take power shots from Cotto and Clottey.

Funny that you say that because I made a comment about that and people keep telling me Manny is a LW dominating guys at WW.

He was the underdog against DLH and nobody expected him to dominate DLH like he did.

Did you expect him to finish Hatton so easy like he did? Did you expect Manny to make Cotto get on his bike during the fight and back peddle after being KD? The way he dominated his opponents made Floyd suspicious. I'm not saying Manny is taking PEDs because I believe he's clean, but I can see why Floyd would think he's taking PEDs.
                I didn't see any powershots from Clottey. Against Cotto, yeah he got power but Morales and JMM are more accurate when punching and that bothered Pac, not necessarily hurting him.

Well, Dela Hoya messed up with his diet.

No i didn't expect him to finish Hatton like that. But Hatton has been rocked before by Collazo, Lazcano, and got KO'ed by PBF. The media and fans were impressed with his performance against Malinangi when he trained for the first time with Hatton but he reverted back to his old style.

I am not gonna look for the thread nor will tell you to look for it but before Pac moved to 135, there were some haters posting how a big advantage for Pac to be weighing in at 145-148 when he was at super featherweight. B

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                  Sorry IRS wont share any documents with me. i think its thier policy or something, but i may be wrong
                  Well then that means its just you talking ****, yo have no proof. GO SIT DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
                    did marquez look like he might have been on roids?Are other boxers in the fight game saying marquez might be on roids. hes just a counterpuncher etc. Hes not knocking out bigger fighters etc.Plus what if, just what if floyd being in the fight game heard something from close sources?? Tim smith the reporter eats dinner with the mayweathers, hes also the one that bought out the email as well. Why didnt manny pacquiao sue him? Why isnt he in the law suit?? COULD it be that floyd knows something, but wants to ensure he has a fair fight and gets to make that big money fight???
                    So where's that e-mail ?

PAC's team had ask for them to show that e-mail, they and us fans are still waiting for that smoking gun !

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                      i'm not even a fan of pacquiao you dumb ****. i just don't like to watch boxers trying to be commissioners, especially those who can't even spell 5 words in a row correctly

nice try though
                      Fdotorres, get it right, he's not talented, he's god-gifted, lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X