Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    he suspects manny/end thread
    Because he knows manny is capable of beating him.....and is afraid

Floyd has never been so scared of an opponent like he is of Pac

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Because he knows manny is capable of beating him.....and is afraid

Floyd has never been so scared of an opponent like he is of Pac
      he's not scared..hes exposing manny..and everyone besides *******s are starting to take notice

Comment

he suspects manny/end thread
        How could he be suspicious of someone he thinks he'll make an "easy payday, easy work out of" ?

It doesn't make sense Larry. If he ain't worried about what PAC brings to the table, then, why else would he think something ain't right about PAC, man.

Comment

The answer is simple..When Jmm and pacquiao fought many will agree that Jmm beat pacquiao twice..then pacquiao moved up in weight and beat all those people..even tho they were weight drained and shot..but that doesn't matter..these 2 fighters were at the same level before they went up in weight ..one of them suddenly got better and the other one didn't lol

Comment

Arrizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ariizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              he suspects him because his tiny little brain can't conceive that someone is better than him. i mean, he swears that he's better than ali and SRR, but he isn't even considered the best of his era
              Did you know that Floozy at one time thought he was better than the IRS too, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                Did you know that Floozy at one time thought he was better than the IRS too, lmao
                and manny thought he was good enough to sign 2 promotional contracts at the same damn time

Comment

he's not scared..hes exposing manny..and everyone besides *******s are starting to take notice
                  BS we all know Floyd is afraid because without that 0, 99% of ***** he says goes out the window and so does his credibilty

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                    so all athletes are the same? brilliant!
                    Why dont you get on Mannys nuts to take a simple OST test like anyone else will , WTF , do support cheating , cant your hero fight without cheating , fuk off and Manny needs to take the test and fight like a worlds class sportsman would and should do , Manny refusing this is stinking up the place and only *******s with low IQ dont realize they are supporting cheating , Whats wrong with saying yes Im clean lets fight , and then see if Floyd ducks , as it stand ya dumb fuks Pac said no fight .

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      LOL at Pac being "rocked". Yeah he got hurt, but not "rocked" as in getting ready to be lights out.

There were a lot of complaining about Pac weigh in at 145-148 during fight night when he was fighting at 130. Pac was being called a WW fighter fighting at super featherweight. Now that his fighting at WW, he is now taking roids, HGH, or PEDs.

The only one Pac was expected to lose was against Dela Hoya. Pac was favoreed to win over Hatton and Cotto.
                      You know what I meant when I said he was rocked. He was hurt by EK and JMM during their fights, but now he can take power shots from Cotto and Clottey.

Funny that you say that because I made a comment about that and people keep telling me Manny is a LW dominating guys at WW.

He was the underdog against DLH and nobody expected him to dominate DLH like he did.

Did you expect him to finish Hatton so easy like he did? Did you expect Manny to make Cotto get on his bike during the fight and back peddle after being KD? The way he dominated his opponents made Floyd suspicious. I'm not saying Manny is taking PEDs because I believe he's clean, but I can see why Floyd would think he's taking PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X