Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming up from 135-147, why wasn't Marquez steroid tested? Hypocritical?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    and manny thought he was good enough to sign 2 promotional contracts at the same damn time
    Lol worked out pretty good for him though, didnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      Did you know that Floozy at one time thought he was better than the IRS too, lmao
      Look at this idiot still believing this rumor. Stop worrying about his money and worry about your own money.

Comment

Originally posted by Habibi View Post
        The answer is simple..When Jmm and pacquiao fought many will agree that Jmm beat pacquiao twice..then pacquiao moved up in weight and beat all those people..even tho they were weight drained and shot..but that doesn't matter..these 2 fighters were at the same level before they went up in weight ..one of them suddenly got better and the other one didn't lol
        so what's the sudden improvement in pac's game that he was able to show while beating shot and weight drained fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
          Lol worked out pretty good for him though, didnt it?
          How? Arum takes 27% of his money, Roach gets 10%, GBP gets 5%, and he still has to pay more people.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
            How? Arum takes 27% of his money, Roach gets 10%, GBP gets 5%, and he still has to pay more people.
            Lol he made 40 mil in 2009 and was the 5 highest paid athlete, so i doubt he can be mad he made like 25 mil after all his payments, in 1 years.....that will suffice him

Comment

Look at this idiot still believing this rumor. Stop worrying about his money and worry about your own money.
              Wasnt a rumor daddy

Comment

You know what I meant when I said he was rocked. He was hurt by EK and JMM during their fights, but now he can take power shots from Cotto and Clottey.

Funny that you say that because I made a comment about that and people keep telling me Manny is a LW dominating guys at WW.

He was the underdog against DLH and nobody expected him to dominate DLH like he did.

Did you expect him to finish Hatton so easy like he did? Did you expect Manny to make Cotto get on his bike during the fight and back peddle after being KD? The way he dominated his opponents made Floyd suspicious. I'm not saying Manny is taking PEDs because I believe he's clean, but I can see why Floyd would think he's taking PEDs.
                The reason why he's dominating the bigger guys, is because the bigger guys ain't **** compared to the ATGs he was fighting at the lower weights.

I can somewhat relate to what i stated above, when I use to box, I generally had more difficulty with guys my size, 'cause they were more athletic, than the bigger dudes.

Lets put it this way, I have two friends who are between 6'2 and 6'4 roughly around 225lbs - 250lbs.

I have another friend who is 5'7 145-155ish, and I'm tellin' ya, if I had to get in a brawl with any of 'em, I'm picking a fight with the bigger guys.

Now, if you didn't know me, and you were about to see me square off with one of my big @ss friends, you'd think I'm nuts and would probably get my head taken off, compared to if you were to see me against my other friend who is much shorter in stature and much lighter in weight.
                Last edited by Monte Fisto; 05-18-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Lol he made 40 mil in 2009 and was the 5 highest paid athlete, so i doubt he can be mad he made like 25 mil after all his payments, in 1 years.....that will suffice him
                  That was before he had to pay everyone.

Comment

Wasnt a rumor daddy
                    Show me some documents or STFU.

You still believe GBP gave Floyd a loan? How come Oscar and Mosley didn't say anything about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                      The reason why he's dominating the bigger guys, is because the bigger guys ain't **** compared to the ATGs he was fighting at the lower weights.

I can somewhat relate to what i stated above, when I use to box, I generally had more difficulty with guys my size, 'cause they were more athletic, than the bigger dudes.

Lets put it this way, I have two friends who are between 6'2 and 6'4 roughly around 225lbs - 250lbs.

I have another friend who is 5'7 145-155ish, and I'm tellin' ya, if I had to get in a brawl with any of 'em, I'm picking a fight with the bigger guys.

Now, if you didn't know me, and you were about to see me square off with one of my big @ss friends, you'd think I'm nuts and would probably get my head taken off, compared to if you were to see me against my other friend who is much shorter in stature and much lighter in weight.
                      So your friends are a universal yardstick to all big guys and all little guys lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X