Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
    so by your logic ALL FIGHTS sanctioned by all these commissions are tainted.

great, lets not watch boxing anymore since they're all cheaters.
    Nah, your just being a ****. The last few years has proved that no sport is completely clean...instead of being ok with possible cheating why not take the test if they have nothing to hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      What does that have to do with anything?

lets do the Math here:

1. Floyd says he wants to clean up the sport.....correct?
      2. Floyd doesn't even have OST for the fighters under his promotional company...correct?

again tell me if those two statements are false and something that was not said/done.
      Let's be real here and think like adults. Floyd Mayweather is looking out for Floyd Mayweather. Manny Pacquiao is looking out for Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather's real reason for asking (Pacquiao is roiding) is slandering. Pacquiao's real reason for lying about taking the tests is....?

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        the commission hands out the penalties for missing weight!
        you really are ****ing obtuse webb. what's the weight penalty from the commission?

a couple hundred thousand? BIG ****ING DETERRENT for a fighter like floyd who is gonna earn 30-40 mill against pac.

AGAIN WEBB,

FLOYD FAILED TO MAKE WEIGHT VS MARQUEZ HENCE THE 10 MILL WEIGHT PENALTY. PAC HAS NEVER FAILED TO MAKE WEIGHT, HAS NEVER FAILED A DRUG TEST & HAS NO EVIDENCE OF STEROID USE HENCE THE ACCUSATION & OLYMPIC TESTING ARE BASELESS & UNWARRANTED.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Naw..just read excuse # 3393939393929292292929 concerning Manny and a more stringent drug test.
          nahhh. a mayweather fight is the better pill.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Maybe...just maybe...Mayweather knows something you don't. I mean, I know you have a lot of inside connections inside the Top Rank camp and all, and you talk to Leonard every day but...just maybe?
            I really wish he did so he could take it to the commision and get Pac to take OST. Us Pac fans have been waiting on something logically from them, and not that garbage @ss A-Side Meth crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4803490

Duh, the fight didn't happen because he did not agree. Are you guys ******ed?
              That link you posted say NOTHING about him NEVER AGREEING to OSDT.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                lets see...poster I was referring to made a comment and I expanded on it. I don't understand why you quoted me on that and replied the way you did? Just curious thats all.............
                You made a comment on a public forum. Read that over slowly. And second, I commented because guys like you will always whine about "why is Floyd asking him to do that?" because it's a helluva lot better than asking why Pacquiao is lying?

Comment

• Pacquiao should agree to OST or just retire

Because his constant ducking and excuses are annoying and boring

If you are only going to fight shot opposition in fights that nobody wants to see then you might aswell retire. I didnt pay to see his fights with Cotto or Clottey because I KNEW both guys were done (or in Clottey's case he didnt even try to win which is disgraceful, He should have had his pay retracted) and I wont pay to watch his fight with that cheating bum Margarito either

I hope Pacquiao retires so we can stop hearing these bull**** excuses

And so that his ignorant fans can leave aswell

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    Floyd is not a boxing commission. PERIOD. How many times are we gonna have this discussion? Jesus, dejavu. If Floyd really thinks he can beat Pac, why not drop OSDT? He knows Manny doesn't want blood drawn close to a fight.
                    If manny is really clean why not take the test

Comment

• it doesnt help that Manny s shady, and has a Bob Arum in his camp, enough said..... plus the stuff freddie roach has been saying this past year......i really hope he doesnt get the HBO spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X