Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    I really wish he did so he could take it to the commision and get Pac to take OST. Us Pac fans have been waiting on something logically from them, and not that garbage @ss A-Side Meth crap.
    Him going to the commission would mean he was working under the assumption (and has special psychic powers) that told him Manny would try to shuck and jive his way out of doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Let's be real here and think like adults. Floyd Mayweather is looking out for Floyd Mayweather. Manny Pacquiao is looking out for Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather's real reason for asking (Pacquiao is roiding) is slandering. Pacquiao's real reason for lying about taking the tests is....?
      I'm glad you admit that because I'm tired of Floyd fans using the whole "he is just trying to clean up the sport excuse" to try to play on people's consciences.

Comment

• Pac can make his own rules, and no one will cry foul..But why do some people support Manny's $10M weight penalty, but not Floyd's Olympic drug test? "Oh, Floyd has came overweight in the past, so Manny's demand is fair." But Manny has came overweight in some of his past fights as well, but we never heard any crickets chirping about it..

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Pacquiao should agree to OST or just retire

Because his constant ducking and excuses are annoying and boring

If you are only going to fight shot opposition in fights that nobody wants to see then you might aswell retire. I didnt pay to see his fights with Cotto or Clottey because I KNEW both guys were done (or in Clottey's case he didnt even try to win which is disgraceful, He should have had his pay retracted)

I hope Pacquiao retires so we can stop hearing these bull**** excuses.

And so that his ignorant fans can leave aswell
          how old was mosley again? how old was pac's oldest opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            you really are ****ing obtuse webb. what's the weight penalty from the commission?

a couple hundred thousand? BIG ****ING DETERRENT for a fighter like floyd who is gonna earn 30-40 mill against pac.

AGAIN WEBB,

FLOYD FAILED TO MAKE WEIGHT VS MARQUEZ HENCE THE 10 MILL WEIGHT PENALTY. PAC HAS NEVER FAILED TO MAKE WEIGHT, HAS NEVER FAILED A DRUG TEST & HAS NO EVIDENCE OF STEROID USE HENCE THE ACCUSATION & OLYMPIC TESTING ARE BASELESS & UNWARRANTED.
            Why does it matter what the penatly is? The fact of the matter is that, its THEIR job to handle that, correct?

I mean, open your eyes and see that is Manny's argument concerning the extra drug testing. He doesn't want to do it because he wants the commission to do their job as far as the drug testing is concerned.

DOUBLE STANDARDS MUCH?

Comment

What does that have to do with anything?

lets do the Math here:

1. Floyd says he wants to clean up the sport.....correct?
              2. Floyd doesn't even have OST for the fighters under his promotional company...correct?

again tell me if those two statements are false and something that was not said/done.
              Mayweather's motives for request for random blood testing doesn't matter. Whether he did it to protect himself because he's "scared" that Pacquiao is that good or clean up the sport, it's irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that it's a reasonable request that a clean athlete should have no problem agreeing to. No boxing fan should excuse Pacquiao ducking the testing simply because Mayweather may have selfish motives.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Him going to the commission would mean he was working under the assumption (and has special psychic powers) that told him Manny would try to shuck and jive his way out of doing it.
                Hold up....I thought you said Floyd knows something we don't know. Now he knows nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4803490

Duh, the fight didn't happen because he did not agree. Are you guys ******ed?
                  We showed you proof that Team Pacquiao agreed to OST at the outset.

In turn, you have shown no proof that they didn't. We already know that, at some point, they reneged. Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Pac can make his own rules, and no one will cry foul..But why do some people support Manny's $10M weight penalty, but not Floyd's Olympic drug test? "Oh, Floyd has came overweight in the past, so Manny's demand is fair." But Manny has came overweight in some of his past fights as well, but we never heard any crickets chirping about it..
                    I mean, he put a weight penalty on two guys that have NEVER failed to make weight. LOL. Then he talks about how he only wants to do what the Commission says...SMH. That is laughable. If he ONLY wants to do what the commission says, he need to LET THEM HANDLE THE WEIGHT PENALTIES, because that is THEIR job.

Comment

Hold up....I thought you said Floyd knows something we don't know. Now he knows nothing?
                      Not everything is black and white. Try to think like an adult, O. Again, he made the request. He would not think to go to the commission unless he could've foreseen that Pac would agree, then tried to amend the tests, then just kick the ball over the fence.

Comment

Working...
                      X