Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
    LOL they're not the one throwing baseless accusations to get out of the fight.
    You Fail Son.
    Yeah, they just come up with excuse after excuse...what will it be this time last I checked Manny had to get the ok from his mom the fight Floyd lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      again why single Pac out if he is trying to clean the sport up? Why not put pressure on GBP to have all their fighters take those test? Not even that but why not ask fighters under his promotional company (Mayweather promotions) to take those test?

Who really is the hypocrite and liar?
      Maybe...just maybe...Mayweather knows something you don't. I mean, I know you have a lot of inside connections inside the Top Rank camp and all, and you talk to Leonard every day but...just maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        He's been fighting in the States for too long...he needs a translator. But I ain't buying that excuse. Dude knows the questions that he is asked man.
        in his first fights he had a translator i believe. and dont confuse his fighting here for 10yrs the same as living here. he's only here 2months a year at most and is mostly in training.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
          LOL they're not the one throwing baseless accusations to get out of the fight.
          You Fail Son.
          Hold up....who walked away?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Why is that relevant? You have a brain, right? Let's see...gee...why did Floyd do that?

Umm...

Hmm...

Geezus Christ.
            It was relevant to the poster reply that I quoted....but too bad you failed to see that.

Comment

• dang

U cats beat this topic into the ground....everyday! Im not being a hippocrite by responding, but its funny that everything has already been talked about and their r still mis informed people.

I dont really believe this fight will take place, but i wouldnt mind it just to get rid of some of these guys fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                in his first fights he had a translator i believe. and dont confuse his fighting here for 10yrs the same as living here. he's only here 2months a year at most and is mostly in training.
                **Yawns**

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                  again why single Pac out if he is trying to clean the sport up? Why not put pressure on GBP to have all their fighters take those test? Not even that but why not ask fighters under his promotional company (Mayweather promotions) to take those test?

Who really is the hypocrite and liar?
                  Great idea!

Lets take a million years to make Mayweather Pacquiao!

Listen dude, unless your blind, there has already been some progress. Other fighters are stepping up; showing support and NSAC is considering it.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    Why was it legit? The Commission handles that!

Erik Morales NEVER missed weigh, why Manny put his own weight penalty on him..and Miguel Cotto?

floyd failed to make weight in his last fight before negotiations for pac fight happened. pac has never failed a steroid test. pac & cotto was fought at a catchweight. so was marquez & floyd. pac & cotto made weight. so did marquez. FLOYD DID NOT.

hence the weight penalty for floyd. pac has never failed a steroid tests & has no evidence of steroid use. hence the accusation & extra steroid testing is unwarranted & baseless.

are you this ****ing obtuse webb? or are you doing it on purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Oh so it wasn't true. They never agreed. How about you find proof of THAT?

Links???????????????
                      Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      You said he never agreed and that the ESPN report was wrong. Even though the fight didn't fall apart until at least two weeks later. Please show a link.
                      Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                      So a link saying he didn't agree or leave the thread.
                      http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4803490

Duh, the fight didn't happen because he did not agree. Are you guys ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X