Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    I don't get how Roach is scared of Floyd when the fight was all but done with a verbal agreement. A week later the whole steroid thing came up....makes no sense.
    Thats because they didnt think May would take their demands but he did, so they made it look like the testing was something new, when it wasnt it was in the contract the entire time. Even Roach slipped up admitting it...there is a video from before the fight fell apart where freddie says "we don't care about blood test"....

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      It was relevant to the poster reply that I quoted....but too bad you failed to see that.
      Oh, the irony.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        **Yawns**

did you just re-watched a mayweather fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by dtmb View Post
          floyd failed to make weight in his last fight before negotiations for pac fight happened. Pac has never failed a steroid test. Pac & cotto was fought at a catchweight. So was marquez & floyd. Pac & cotto made weight. So did marquez. Floyd did not.

Hence the weight penalty for floyd. Pac has never failed a steroid tests & has no evidence of steroid use. Hence the accusation & extra steroid testing is unwarranted & baseless.

Are you this ****ing obtuse webb? Or are you doing it on purpose?
          the commission hands out the penalties for missing weight!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Maybe...just maybe...Mayweather knows something you don't. I mean, I know you have a lot of inside connections inside the Top Rank camp and all, and you talk to Leonard every day but...just maybe?
            What does that have to do with anything?

lets do the Math here:

1. Floyd says he wants to clean up the sport.....correct?
            2. Floyd doesn't even have OST for the fighters under his promotional company...correct?

again tell me if those two statements are false and something that was not said/done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
              I'm tired of hearing all the bull**** about OSTs, lawsuits, Antonio Margarito, etc...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao need to just come out and admit "WE'RE SCARED OF FIGHTING FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!".

It's obvious at this point.

Top Rank and Freddie Roach have already proved that they're master matchmakers when it comes to feeding their fighters BULL**** opponents (see khan-malinaggi and pac-cotto).

Yes, I called Miguel Cotto a bull**** opponent because he had already been seriously exposed by the time Pac fought him.

Shane Mosley actually wanted to fight Floyd and it happened. The same can be said for JMM. These guys had the BALLS to call Floyd out on national tv and signed the contracts to make the fight happen.

Pac and Roach on the other hand are hiding behind WE'RE SCARED OF NEEDLES, LAWSUITS, 14 day drug testing windows, etc...

Top Rank and Freddie Roach are COWARDS when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Proberbly the best post ive ever read on here...

Step up Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                how do you know pac is clean? you don't know.

but guess what?

olympic drug testing would clear it all up. this is a simple process that pacquiao is making difficult. only people with something to hide behave like pacman.
                Good post. Logical people should agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Oh, the irony.
                  lets see...poster I was referring to made a comment and I expanded on it. I don't understand why you quoted me on that and replied the way you did? Just curious thats all.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    did you just re-watched a mayweather fight?
                    Naw..just read excuse # 3393939393929292292929 concerning Manny and a more stringent drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      What does that have to do with anything?

lets do the Math here:

1. Floyd says he wants to clean up the sport.....correct?
                      2. Floyd doesn't even have OST for the fighters under his promotional company...correct?
                      again tell me if those two statements are false and something that was not said/done.
                      You don't even give a damn about Pacquiao undergoing these tests. Don't be a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X